FLO has arrived

Started by Young, September 21, 2022, 05:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Edge gorl on September 22, 2022, 07:01:05 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on September 22, 2022, 02:51:24 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 21, 2022, 10:50:21 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on September 21, 2022, 09:27:09 PMI think if that "Cardboard Box" song couldn't do it for them, they prolly won't ever arrive

They were indie when they came out and a totally new artist. Plus they are UK based. That song was never gonna smash. It'll even be hard for them to crossover to the US market. It'll def take some time before that happens. A lot of artists these days dont make it mainstream until after they release a few EPs and such.

Yeah I was def following fella mai for a year or two before boo'd up blew up and she was working with dj mustard most of the time. These songs are just on EPs. I do think they will have to dabble in some different sounds but still keep the same feel overall.. It's a unique energy 


N

Stfu

Yikes. Stay out my quotes young man and go worry about lil Poz's next flop
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Edge gorl

September 22, 2022, 10:12:59 AM #16 Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:13:39 AM by Edge gorl
Quote from: Justice Jackson on September 22, 2022, 07:15:00 AM
Quote from: Edge gorl on September 22, 2022, 07:01:05 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on September 22, 2022, 02:51:24 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 21, 2022, 10:50:21 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on September 21, 2022, 09:27:09 PMI think if that "Cardboard Box" song couldn't do it for them, they prolly won't ever arrive

They were indie when they came out and a totally new artist. Plus they are UK based. That song was never gonna smash. It'll even be hard for them to crossover to the US market. It'll def take some time before that happens. A lot of artists these days dont make it mainstream until after they release a few EPs and such.

Yeah I was def following fella mai for a year or two before boo'd up blew up and she was working with dj mustard most of the time. These songs are just on EPs. I do think they will have to dabble in some different sounds but still keep the same feel overall.. It's a unique energy 


N

Stfu

Yikes.
In fckin deed niggerling

Find those missin chromosomes u went and lost with ur fckin mind


Bitch MOVE me outta ur quotes
Dumb gumpy ass fag. U not funny. U not cute. Yo mama dead and so will u be.


Edge gorl

September 22, 2022, 10:16:03 AM #17 Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:16:25 AM by Edge gorl
Weird triflin ass ho


U stay in my threads
Stay keepin up wimme well HERE im am!

Get tha fck up so i can knock u bac tf down


Cartierline


Edge gorl

https://voca.ro/13I4iNgadfRr


Dumb bitch
Bring quing up 'gain...nd ill kill u

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Young





Justice Jackson

Quote from: Edge gorl on September 22, 2022, 10:16:03 AMWeird triflin ass ho


U stay in my threads
Stay keepin up wimme well HERE im am!

Get tha fck up so i can knock u bac tf down


tf ffgyfffd
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Naomi Hit Me

These gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

(FL0)nz.

September 22, 2022, 01:55:40 PM #24 Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:55:49 PM by (FL0)nz.
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 01:42:10 PMThese gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

Omg I must really stan them because I almost snapped on you @ basic 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on September 22, 2022, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 01:42:10 PMThese gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

Omg I must really stan them because I almost snapped on you @ basic 
xjdjdndnsndnsnsnsnnssnsnsnsnsnsns
I like em!

(FL0)nz.

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: (FL0)nz. on September 22, 2022, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 01:42:10 PMThese gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

Omg I must really stan them because I almost snapped on you @ basic 
xjdjdndnsndnsnsnsnnssnsnsnsnsnsns
I like em!

I know  :dead:  I reread it 3 times before I realized the overall sentiment was positive nnnnn

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





FRANCE

Quote from: FRANCE on September 21, 2022, 06:21:49 PMNew track released and out now: NOT MY JOB




Just really got into it. Listened to it once yesterday and liked it. After a couple more listens, its pretty solid. It feels good hearing this sound again. But I do want them to lean more on the R&B side and not go too pop.

(FL0)nz.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 22, 2022, 02:33:17 PMCurse him out anyway

Nnnnn if he wasn't bro, I woulda found a way to take basic very personally  :kii: