FLO has arrived

Started by Young, September 21, 2022, 05:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Young

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on September 22, 2022, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 01:42:10 PMThese gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

Omg I must really stan them because I almost snapped on you @ basic 

Sbdbdbdbddbf




Gilgamesh.

They're adorable. They look like anime characters lol.

BrandonBranlee

I really like their sound and their first two singles. This song sucks. Is it the third single? Oof. I knew the bangers couldn't last.

FRANCE

September 22, 2022, 10:44:53 PM #33 Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:45:12 PM by FRANCE
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 22, 2022, 10:42:48 PMI really like their sound and their first two singles. This song sucks. Is it the third single? Oof. I knew the bangers couldn't last.

Just an extra song added to their EP for an Apple Music Up Next feature. Their 3rd single was Summertime.

Young





Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

(FL0)nz.

I love Jorjas tone.

FRANCE

Jorja sings DOWNE. And Not My Job is really growing on me. I like it a lot now. Something about Jorja reminds me of Tamar.


Young

Quote from: FRANCE on September 23, 2022, 10:39:19 AMJorja sings DOWNE. And Not My Job is really growing on me. I like it a lot now. Something about Jorja reminds me of Tamar.

!!!!

I kept calling her Tamar in the beginning  :plzstop:




(FL0)nz.

Not My Job sounds like NOISE to me




Sovereign.

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on September 22, 2022, 01:42:10 PMThese gals are nice but kinda basic
But it works
Sometimes you don't need all the bells n whistles

I get what you mean. I enjoy the simplicity of what they're bringing. Less is more especially since the industry is over saturated with everyone trying to stand out.