He let her move all the way to Boston KNOWING he was about to get exposed

Started by Kalifornia., September 23, 2022, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

NIA LONG
BLINDSIDED BY COACH UDOKA ...
Let Her Move to Boston Amid Affair Investigation

QuoteNia Long says she's gonna need all the support she can get after getting blindsided by her fiance, Celtics Coach Ime Udoka ... who we've learned kept her in the dark about his affair, even though the team busted him months ago.

Sources connected to the team and the couple tell TMZ ... Nia had moved to Boston with Kez, her 10-year-old son with Ime, just 2 weeks ago, and the couple was house hunting.

The sad twist for Nia is that when she moved, Ime was already fully aware his affair with a married front office staffer was about to blow up. We're told Ime knew way back in July the team was aware of the affair, and was launching an investigation.

Meanwhile, we're told Nia only found out about it in the last few days ... and only because Ime knew it was about to go public.

Nia tells TMZ, through her rep Shannon Barr ... "The outpouring of love and support from family, friends and the community during this difficult time means so much to me. I ask that my privacy be respected as I process the recent events. Above all, I am a mother and will continue to focus on my children."

The social media backlash against Ime, and support for Nia, was swift as soon as the Celtics announced on Wednesday they'd be punishing him.

On Thursday night, the Celtics officially suspended him for the entire upcoming 2022-23 season.

In response, Ime said, "I want to apologize to our players, fans, the entire Celtics organization, and my family for letting them down. I am sorry for putting the team in this difficult situation, and I accept the team's decision. Out of respect for everyone involved, I will have no further comment."

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/23/celtics-coach-ime-udoka-nia-long-blindside-affair-moved-family-boston/

Edge gorl

Justice Jackson

Smh. I read one article that said they were separated when this happened but Idk. It's the usual with these men
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Buy The Stars✨

How unfortunate. The media is pushing this but ignoring what Brett farve did smh