Mariah Carey + Brandy - The Roof (Official Video Out Now)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 22, 2022, 11:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

September 22, 2022, 11:45:08 AM Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 10:04:15 AM by long-timeCinderellaFan
:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Harlem

long-timeTheRoofFan

The official audio video is up now but apparently at 10AM tomorrow we are getting the official video.

:flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

You can already see the video on Mariah's page and can click the "Notify Me" link to be notified tomorrow when the video is live.

:plzstop:

Jon

I think that's just a video of them recording the roof from that masterclass

long-timeTheRoofFan

Vonc2002

I mean it doesn't look like a ACTUAL video but it's still kinda cool that pie face is giving respect where its due
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

Young

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 22, 2022, 11:51:20 AM

The official audio video is up now but apparently at 10AM tomorrow we are getting the official video.

:flamebroiled:

:gorlonfire:

demitri.petty

This is nice bc I don't really hear bran that much on the song so atleast I can see her

RAY7

You're gonna surprised when you see her singing stuff you thought was just Mariah, because Bran is all through this song

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2022, 03:45:24 PMYou're gonna surprised when you see her singing stuff you thought was just Mariah, because Bran is all through this song

yeah I hear her all throughout too.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Jonovan on September 22, 2022, 12:07:14 PMI think that's just a video of them recording the roof from that masterclass

I agree.
I like that it's an official footage.
BRANDY