Mariah Carey + Brandy - The Roof (Official Video Out Now)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 22, 2022, 11:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 23, 2022, 06:22:28 PMbitch the INTRICACY.

sfmsfmsfksfmksfkmfskmmsfksfkmsf

i cant with this bitch

this class mess actually makes u get INTO how deep she dug her heel INTO this mess.

shante smith

September 23, 2022, 07:23:15 PM #47 Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 07:23:42 PM by Brazilian Sugarcane
Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 23, 2022, 07:22:29 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 23, 2022, 06:22:28 PMbitch the INTRICACY.

sfmsfmsfksfmksfkmfskmmsfksfkmsf

i cant with this bitch

this class mess actually makes u get INTO how deep she dug her heel INTO this mess.

long-timeTheRoofFan

What's the rap version that Brandy has in her insta story? Is it an older remix from the 90s cause it sounds new like it's over the Brandy Mariah vocals...

The definition

The ending gave me chills with Brandy's vocals.... 'whenever I feel the need... I envision....'  :flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

RAY7

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 23, 2022, 09:21:15 PMWhat's the rap version that Brandy has in her insta story? Is it an older remix from the 90s cause it sounds new like it's over the Brandy Mariah vocals...
it's the Mobb Deep rmx from the 90s

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2022, 02:53:33 PM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 23, 2022, 09:21:15 PMWhat's the rap version that Brandy has in her insta story? Is it an older remix from the 90s cause it sounds new like it's over the Brandy Mariah vocals...
it's the Mobb Deep rmx from the 90s

True True.. I was thinking there was going to be a Rap Remix too and we were about to hear Bran'Nu and I guess Mobb Deep tearing it up.

:loose2when:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quarter of a million plays in the first two days.

:plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm happy that Brandy got to record with another one of her idols. How cool! And we got a cute video out of it!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

Its nice to see the video hitting 1 million plays in less then a month.

:heyddy: