Podcaster Says Beyoncé Is Overrated + Lady Gaga Is More Iconic

Started by M-Rocka, September 25, 2022, 10:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 25, 2022, 01:52:26 PMand when someone is so TECHNICALLY amazing as an artist and performer

the vocals, the songs, the visuals, the performances....

these are TECHNICAL things that she has fucking mastered. she does things that only someone who has received a serious amount of training and experience can do. in large part thanks to how seriously her father took her career from the jump.

u can't just wake up and decide to give a fas tea one day. literally u cannot. you'd look and sound a fool only relying on your "raw talent" cuz she's that far advanced and masterful in what she does.

that considered, there's not a whole bunch of room for a "she's just not for everyone" tea.
like what's "overrated" exactly? her vocals? her performances? her beauty?

pick one
!!!!
I'm not here for friends.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 25, 2022, 01:52:26 PMthat considered, there's not a whole bunch of room for a "she's just not for everyone" tea.

pick one
sdndbdjdhdhdjdndnndnffnfnnrmnf

I'm pretty sure it's her MUSIC. It's a continuous debate on here (and Black culture) just itself.

Beyoncé as a performer/entertainer is never questioned.. it's her music.

shante smith

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 25, 2022, 02:33:54 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 25, 2022, 01:52:26 PMthat considered, there's not a whole bunch of room for a "she's just not for everyone" tea.

pick one
sdndbdjdhdhdjdndnndnffnfnnrmnf

I'm pretty sure it's her MUSIC. It's a continuous debate on here (and Black culture) just itself.

Beyoncé as a performer/entertainer is never questioned.. it's her music.
thats something to consider, particularly if someone is literally saying "beyonces MUSIC is overrated"...

as opposed to saying "Beyoncé is overrated" very generally - which kinda encompasses everything about her whether they realize that or not.

Jon

It's def true. Her music doesn't match her praise but compared to GaGa she's def better.

PRESSED

Her music is light years better than Lady Gaga's

:kii:

Y'all just be typing shit on here.
I'm not here for friends.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

MelMel

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 25, 2022, 01:56:58 PMLemonade didn't deserve SHIT. The hive is just ENTITLED. That's the PROBLEM.

:udontlookok:
neither does Joyride but she is never winning anything. Flop whore.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 25, 2022, 07:50:54 PM #38 Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:51:48 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
I'm not so sure if this has anything to do with preference. Discussing if you like her music or not is. Gaga is in no way more iconic than Bey. Gaga is talented and creative but let's be for real here LOL. Beyonce is on another level and the fantasy of what it means to be a black global superstar, she's broken so many records to even be denied.

Beyonce sits at an elite table with Oprah, Obama, and Michael Jordan as a black barrier breaker. And you do not have to like or listen to her to admit, Gaga can stop working today and will be easily forgotten about not Beyonce she was omnipresent for way too long.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

AfroJisiac

CH... Bey >>>>>>>> Gaga in every area...

girl please, gaga more iconic...?!  the lies...

u must be deaf, blind and been living under a rock to say that..