Happy 23rd Anniversary "U Don't Know Me / Everything I Do" single

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 28, 2022, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Never-Say-Never was the album that kept on giving... on this day in 1999 these songs were released. :D

I love the U Don't Know Me Remixes too

STUNNA GOD

U Don't Know Me (album version) is in my top 3 Ghan songs

Harlem

Ack!!!! Happy anniversary to one of Brandy's best songs/singles regardless of how it performed.

The way I never get tired of UDKM & the remix!!! I wish she performed it more in her setlist

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on September 28, 2022, 07:48:57 PMAck!!!! Happy anniversary to one of Brandy's best songs/singles regardless of biw it performed.

The way I never get tired of UDKM & the remix!!! I wish she performed it more in her setlist

Just like she did a performance a few years back of "I Wanna Be Down" Hip-Hop Remix with all the girls that rapped on it... she needs to do a similar style BET performance for U Don't Know Me Remix's ... first half of the performance is the dark child remix with Shaunta and Da Brat and then half way through have it switch to Swizz Beatz Remix and Let Eve come out too.

:gorlonfire:

long-timeTheRoofFan

She really needs to have all these singles / EP's from the Never-Say-Never era available to purchase on iTunes and to stream on Spotify, YouTube etc... there's so much heat that isn't out there for these youth to fall in love with.

:stressed:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'd also love to see ALL of her videos on her YouTUbe.. she did a great job a few years ago leading up to B7 by getting most of them back on her official YouTube page but there's a few still missing.

Ulysses

Vonc2002

Justice for U dont know. That was INSTANTLY my favorite song and it deserved a better treatment and shoulda been single #2. And then when they DID make it a single, decided to do that MEH ass remix :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Seven

I feel the U Don't Know Me Darkchild Remix was the precursor to the Full Moon era.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2022, 09:30:28 PMJustice for U dont know. That was INSTANTLY my favorite song and it deserved a better treatment and shoulda been single #2. And then when they DID make it a single, decided to do that MEH ass remix :omf:
SNNSNDNSNDNSNNSNSNNDNSNNSNENENENNDNENDNENDBNENE

WOW! Hey twin!! LOLZ!!

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2022, 09:30:28 PMJustice for U dont know. That was INSTANTLY my favorite song and it deserved a better treatment and shoulda been single #2. And then when they DID make it a single, decided to do that MEH ass remix :omf:

Whew! If UDKM or AID came out after TBIM that would've been epic!!!

Vonc2002

Guys, I've felt that way for YEARS :loose2when:
I was so excited when the single finally came out and then I finally saw the video and
 :udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

To be fair, the remix did grow on me but the original continues to SHIT on that mess

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2022, 09:52:47 PMTo be fair, the remix did grow on me but the original continues to SHIT on that mess

!!!

I was the same way! I love the remix now but the original>>>>>

And as much as I love TOTW w/ Mase as a song/single, UDKM deserved a Hype Williams video and 2nd single, it came out way too late for me and they should've just pushed Angel In Disguise at that time b/c that shit was all over urban radio

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius