Oh shes takin it

Started by Edge gorl, September 29, 2022, 10:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

September 29, 2022, 11:27:20 AM #1 Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 11:27:28 AM by Big Barbie
You guys think she had a lil feminization surge?

Vonc2002

I KNEW this was about her. I'm actually really happy for trans. I love how supportive Dwayne and Gabriel seem to be
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 29, 2022, 11:27:20 AMYou guys think she had a lil feminization surge?
and yes, I think that nosed was tweaked which is a lil concerning if they really allowed a child to get surgery but on the other hand I completely get it. Big noses are a masculine trait and we would've never seen lil zaya as feminine otherwise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I mean......

It's either photoshopped or surge, either way, he looks like a cute girl there

Vonc2002

This the pic I meant, so u can see the side profile and see that BELL PEPPER been carved......or shopped

Edge gorl

Dis lil bitch aint had no fckin surg

Shes 15

Hormones r powerful guys :dead:

Vonc2002

Hormones ain't shrinking that NIGGER nose. This lil faggot got that thing carved tf on down

Cartierline

Edge gorl

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 29, 2022, 12:19:00 PMHormones ain't shrinking that NIGGER nose. This lil faggot got that thing carved tf on down

Probably photoshop

CHOKE

She grew into her nose, it happens guys

BAPHOMET.

yea this thing had surge. Pretty good i'll say.

Vonc2002