Oh shes takin it

Started by Edge gorl, September 29, 2022, 10:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Just grew into it. MONES!
Well wtf happened here because this wasnt YEARS ago?

Still a "girl" in terms of dress and presentation,  so wtf changed?  Did she take a larger dosage to shrink the mess on down or?  :diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 29, 2022, 05:37:16 PMJust grew into it. MONES!

Still a "girl" in terms of dress and presentation,  so wtf changed?  Did she take a larger dosage to shrink the mess on down or?  :diddraispoot:
:guys:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

shante smith

Godiva realness darling

Work it princess.

Ma Lo

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

She looks nice tho

Feminine esque self

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 29, 2022, 12:19:00 PMHormones ain't shrinking that NIGGER nose. This lil faggot got that thing carved tf on down
Ufifjdifjdf
F
R
R

R
F
R

f

Boomz

Think Vonc is right

Yeah it's young but it's best to get these kinda procedures now.

Love my Trans sisters but waiting till your twenties to get these procedures be having some of them coming from under the knife still looking a bit "hard"

If you got the money and connections...
 :letsmessfag:

shante smith

Quote from: Boomz on September 30, 2022, 12:24:28 AMThink Vonc is right

Love my Trans sisters but waiting till your twenties to get these procedures be having some of them coming from under the knife still looking a bit "hard"

r u brick shaming

PRESSED

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 29, 2022, 05:37:16 PMJust grew into it. MONES!

Yea, some surge occurred.
And rightfully so. 
I'm not here for friends.

Boomz

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 30, 2022, 12:28:48 AM
Quote from: Boomz on September 30, 2022, 12:24:28 AMThink Vonc is right

r u brick shaming
Snnn

Yeah