News Anchor Commits Suicide After Fiancé Calls Off Their Engagement

Started by M-Rocka, September 30, 2022, 10:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

If that's all it took for her to off herself. She was gonna do it any way over something else that didn't matter.

One less loon.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on September 30, 2022, 11:05:09 AMIf that's all it took for her to off herself. She was gonna do it any way over something else that didn't matter.

One less loon.

:diddraispoot:

Justice Jackson

Yeah this is sad, but the girls gotta learn to dyke up. She shoulda been slashing his tires, bleaching his clothes and moving on
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cartierline

This is why you should never pour so much of yourself into another person.

RIP.

Drogon

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on September 30, 2022, 11:05:09 AMIf that's all it took for her to off herself. She was gonna do it any way over something else that didn't matter.

One less loon.

:guys:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Cartierline on September 30, 2022, 12:01:18 PMThis is why you should never pour so much of yourself into another person.

RIP.
!!!

This idea of "true love" is so delusional. Love yourself first and foremost. Everything else is a nice bonus.

Cowgirl

Very unfortunate but he should be relieved bc she looks/sounds like she was a piece of work!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 30, 2022, 01:11:52 PMVery unfortunate but he should be relieved bc she looks/sounds like she was a piece of work!
And I'm not taking suicide lightly and it is a very serious matter but of ALL things to commit suicide over, you do it because your wedding was canceled? Sounds extremely superficial to me and like she wanted to portray a certain image.

Harlem

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 30, 2022, 12:56:51 PM
Quote from: Cartierline on September 30, 2022, 12:01:18 PMThis is why you should never pour so much of yourself into another person.

RIP.
!!!

This idea of "true love" is so delusional. Love yourself first and foremost. Everything else is a nice bonus.

This!!!!

ophmani

RIP.

THIS

if someone's absence in you life makes you lose the will to love, something is WRONG.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 30, 2022, 02:07:26 PMIf Drake ever leaves me...

well u might wanna load up bby, cuz king been over 4 times a week for the past 6 months

:takeallofme:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw