Speaking Of The Velvet Rope…Jans Come In!

Started by JCJ 🪐, October 03, 2022, 12:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

A new deluxe edition of Janet Jackson's Grammy-winning, national and international chart-topper The Velvet Rope will be released on Friday (October 7), exactly 25 years since its debut.

The new version will feature no fewer than ten bonus tracks that become available on streaming platforms for the first time, including much-sought B-sides and remixes. Among these are the rare "Accept Me" and "God's Stepchild," and the collection also hosts numerous remixes that were previously only available on CD singles.

The mixes include Teddy Riley's TNT Remix of "I Get Lonely" featuring BLACKstreet; the J. Dilla (Ummah Jay Dee) remix of "Got 'Til It's Gone"; and Timbaland and Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott's remix of "Go Deep." Club mixes of various tracks are also included by David Morales & Frankie Knuckles, Masters at Work, Tony Moran, Jason Nevins, and Tony Humphries.

In tandem with Friday's reissue, remastered versions of Jackson's music videos for "Go Deep," "I Get Lonely," "You," "Got 'Til It's Gone," and "Together Again [Deeper Remix]." will also become available to watch on YouTube in HD for the first time ever.

Pre-order the deluxe edition of Janet Jackson's The Velvet Rope, which is released on Friday (October 7).

[color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/deluxe-25th-anniversary-edition-janet-jackson-velvet-rope/[/font][/size][/color]

THE VELVET ROPE: DELUXE EDITION

Component 1:
1. Interlude -Twisted Elegance
2. Velvet Rope [feat. Vanessa-Mae]
3. You
4. Got 'Til It's Gone [feat. Q-Tip & Joni Mitchell]
5. Interlude - Speaker Phone
6. My Need
7. Interlude - Fasten Your Seatbelts
8. Go Deep
9. Free Xone
10. Interlude - Memory
11. Together Again
12. Interlude - Online
13. Empty
14. Interlude - Full
15. What About
16. Every Time
17. Tonight's The Night
18. I Get Lonely
19. Rope Burn
20. Anything
21. Interlude - Sad
22. Special
23. Can't Be Stopped
24. Accept Me [Bonus Track] *
25. God's Stepchild [Bonus Track] *

Component 2:
1. I Get Lonely (TNT Remix Edit) with BLACKstreet *
2. Got 'Til It's Gone (Ummah Jay Dee's Revenge Mix) *
3. Go Deep (Timbaland/Missy Remix) featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott *
4. Together Again (Jimmy Jam Deeper Mix) *
5. Every Time (Jam & Lewis Disco Mix)
6. I Get Lonely (Jam & Lewis Feel My Bass Mix) *
7. Got 'Til It's Gone (David Morales & Frankie Knuckles Def Club Mix) *
8. Together Again (Tony Moran 12" Club Mix) *
9. Go Deep (Masters at Work Thunder Mix) *
10. Together Again (Tony Humphries Club Mix Edit)
11. I Get Lonely (Jason vs. Janet The Club Remix)
12. Go Deep (Masters At Work Vocal Deep Disco Dub)
13. Got 'Til It's Gone (Armand Van Helden Bonus Beats)
* = new to streaming

[color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/janet-jackson-releases-the-velvet-rope-deluxe-edition-october-7-2022-301639032.html[/font][/size][/color]

Justice Jackson

I Get Lonely is one of the most iconic songs and videos of all time

Album is a classic of course
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Yesss

The "Go Deep" Timbaland/Missy Remix was always hard to find. I literally only have a 192kbps mp3 file of that remix. :dead:

JCJ 🪐

Vonc2002

October 03, 2022, 12:55:10 PM #4 Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 12:55:32 PM by Vonc2002
Oh wow that's dope. I always wondered why I get so lonely remix wasnt available
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Nooooooo. Leave that already perfect album alone. The bonus tracks are doody

Vonc2002

What harm would there be in releasing tracks that have already been recorded? The album has already done what's its gonna do and Is cemented in as a great album
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2022, 01:39:17 PMWhat harm would there be in releasing tracks that have already been recorded? The album has already done what's its gonna do and Is cemented in as a great album

He always saying something stupid fnfnfnfn

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Different era but I need her to upload And On, And On to streaming as well.

The definition

Finally! , the Teddy Riley remix for I get lonely will be available on streaming services  :flamebroiled:

Ulysses

Quote from: JCJ on October 03, 2022, 01:44:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2022, 01:39:17 PMWhat harm would there be in releasing tracks that have already been recorded? The album has already done what's its gonna do and Is cemented in as a great album

You're a lil slow, s
Quote from: JCJ on October 03, 2022, 01:44:08 PM

You're a lil slow, so I don't expect you to understand

JCJ 🪐

But you can't even quote right.  :plzstop: This idiotic fag  :kii: