Have any of you heard about Amanda Rabb? Disturbing story inside.

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, October 03, 2022, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

October 03, 2022, 06:27:26 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 06:31:06 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Just to give a quick synopsis:

There's this Youtube channel with millions of subscribers that interviews mostly homeless addicts and sex workers in exchange for some quick drug money. Amanda was one of the people who ended up on the channel being interviewed. In a later video the host of the Youtube channel introduced this creepy lady who said she would let his audience chose one lucky winner (from the people who were interviewed on the channel) to receive treatment with her companys VR technology treatment. Long story short, Amanda ends up being forced into treatment by them against her will, 8 months later she is dead. This youtuber/lawyer finds out VR lady lied about Amandas cause of death and is now getting sued for sharing her investigation.

The details of this story are very weird, the VR lady has sisters that are twins who she allegedly also held against their will being treated with her VR technology & who both went missing at different times etc. The twins are aspiring actors and have a really weird youtube channel.

Also VR lady put the guy from Jackass into a conservatorship shortly after she got him and his wife to endorse her VR company.

how u let him cheat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i followed quee's mess. i saw all her updates. the last video i saw she was in a MUCH better place. had gained weight back and everything. this is fucking SAD. shit. ugh
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

n @ these videos. this lima chick def sounds insidious but this girl also sounds STUPID. she doesn't even seem to UNDERSTAND what she talking about.

not her taking amanda's word for everything while she was at her HIGHEST. and you trynna drag the soft white underbelly for exploiting her story, but um.... WHAT YOU DOING WITH THIS?  :dead:

anyway, RIP quee

:stressed:

BrandyFromTheFuture

October 04, 2022, 09:58:35 AM #3 Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:59:05 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 04, 2022, 01:19:18 AMn @ these videos. this lima chick def sounds insidious but this girl also sounds STUPID. she doesn't even seem to UNDERSTAND what she talking about.

not her taking amanda's word for everything while she was at her HIGHEST. and you trynna drag the soft white underbelly for exploiting her story, but um.... WHAT YOU DOING WITH THIS?  :dead:

anyway, RIP quee

i mean at the end of the day the lady lied about the autopsy results and many other things. Some things need to be exposed in the public eye, unfortunately Amanda was already exploited up until her death on youtube, so this investigation is less harmful to her in comparison to that imo.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 04, 2022, 09:58:35 AM
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 04, 2022, 01:19:18 AMn @ these videos. this lima chick def sounds insidious but this girl also sounds STUPID. she doesn't even seem to UNDERSTAND what she talking about.

anyway, RIP quee

i mean at the end of the day the lady lied about the autopsy results and many other things. Some things need to be exposed in the public eye, unfortunately Amanda was already exploited up until her death on youtube, so this investigation is less harmful to her in comparison to that imo.

i disagree. amanda was aware of exactly what would happen with those videos. she came back voluntarily. the only harm i see is possibly what this lima chick did. but i also feel like the medical examiner would be able to determine any foul play. not sure why she lied about the autopsy. but this "investigation" was largely based on things amanda said while she was CLEARLY tweaking. for instance, this "investigator" is trynna say Amanda talking about "digital version of herself" was in reference to Lima's VR therapy. but amanda made those comments WAY before lima ever even entered the picture. i remember.

BrandyFromTheFuture

October 04, 2022, 04:51:05 PM #5 Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 04:51:55 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 04, 2022, 10:58:36 AM

anyway, RIP quee

i disagree. amanda was aware of exactly what would happen with those videos. she came back voluntarily. the only harm i see is possibly what this lima chick did. but i also feel like the medical examiner would be able to determine any foul play. not sure why she lied about the autopsy. but this "investigation" was largely based on things amanda said while she was CLEARLY tweaking. for instance, this "investigator" is trynna say Amanda talking about "digital version of herself" was in reference to Lima's VR therapy. but amanda made those comments WAY before lima ever even entered the picture. i remember.
and that's exactly the point i think. That since she already lied about the autopsy results etc they possibly were already experimenting on Amanda long before VR lady even officially came into the picture. Meaning the audience never was going to ,,vote" for who gets the treatment, they had already planned it and set it up for Amanda. She was talking about not liking a chick her age videogaming her. Who else could she mean if not VR lady? It all just seems very sketchy.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 04, 2022, 04:51:05 PM
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 04, 2022, 10:58:36 AM

anyway, RIP quee

and that's exactly the point i think. That since she already lied about the autopsy results etc they possibly were already experimenting on Amanda long before VR lady even officially came into the picture. Meaning the audience never was going to ,,vote" for who gets the treatment, they had already planned it and set it up for Amanda. She was talking about not liking a chick her age videogaming her. Who else could she mean if not VR lady? It all just seems very sketchy.

nah, to me that's just the narrative you're going with based on what this discount ass investigator said. but even if that was the case, OF COURSE Amanda didn't want any help. she was on CRACK. whatever they did obviously brought her out of the throes of her addiction. and again, medical examiner ain't said nothing about foul play. so if we wanna say lima was using or exploiting her, sure. fair point. but to suggest there was something insidious about her DEATH? literally no evidence of that other than this dummy self-proclaimed "investigator" who is JUST as guilty if exploiting Amanda's story as the people she's attempting to wag her finger at.