Tia Files For Divorce From Cory

Started by M-Rocka, October 04, 2022, 02:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

November 08, 2022, 05:15:32 AM #91 Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 08:24:55 AM by Black Israel
Tias gettin messy

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

But this is kinda what happens when u date and marry down . There are risks involved .

Corey was nowhere near her tax bracket when she met him . and I highly doubt he ever managed to make it there

And even if he did end up earning much more money eventually , sometimes there's a certain mentality that's hard to break when it comes to men who are more than willing to snuggle up to women who make way more than them. He may have had expectations that since Tia makes way more money it shouldn't be a problem for her to handle things.

One smart thing Tamara did was getting someone who's well-off and comes from a well off family. Pretty sure she's not having those issues even tho we question a lot about her choice.

Love is love and love is awesome but u can't write "love" on a check for ur light bill .

Amazing

I suppose he was used to her paying for everytging.

She is partly to blame too.

Didn't she pick him up in her car off the street while he was waiting for the bus. I'm sure that is how the met. So what did she expect?

Women are known to marry the "potential" instead of the actual man in front of them.

STUNNA GOD

Sdddddddddfddddfgbbbbhhhhhhhhhhgg

!!! She was the sugar mama from jump, when she picked his homeless ass up off the side of the road. :uhh:

And no shade, but Tia very much gives me the type to avoid conflict too. I imagine she let all this mess build up internally and then hollered DIVORCE. He seemed kinda blindsided. Love her though.

But she needs to keep it cute. We don't need to know all of this.. cuz it may start working against ha favor.

:udontlookok:

RAY7

I don't even see how he's "broke" he is a steadily working actor, not as popular as her but he keeps a paycheck coming in and it's not like it's some minimum wage, fast food worker type of check. I guess it's still not enough because it's not mogul/millionaire status? Smh

shante smith

November 08, 2022, 03:12:19 PM #95 Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 03:16:04 PM by Black Israel
Quote from: RAY7 on November 08, 2022, 02:16:10 PMI don't even see how he's "broke" he is a steadily working actor, not as popular as her but he keeps a paycheck coming in and it's not like it's some minimum wage, fast food worker type of check. I guess it's still not enough because it's not mogul/millionaire status? Smh
I wouldn't say he's broke but it's clear he wasn't pulling his weight

Even if someone makes only $50 a week, if they contribute $25 of that to the household you can still say they're trying and doing as much as they can with what they have .

But it's another thing to make less AND not contribute anything . U can't even say their heart is in the right place at that point , or that they're putting forth effort .

And that's when u label them a triflin ass mooching nigga. It's the principle here , not an amount

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Black Israel on November 08, 2022, 05:15:32 AMTias gettin messy

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

But this is kinda what happens when u date and marry down . There are risks involved .

Corey was nowhere near her tax bracket when she met him . and I highly doubt he ever managed to make it there

And even if he did end up earning much more money eventually , sometimes there's a certain mentality that's hard to break when it comes to men who are more than willing to snuggle up to women who make way more than them. He may have had expectations that since Tia makes way more money it shouldn't be a problem for her to handle things.

One smart thing Tamara did was getting someone who's well-off and comes from a well off family. Pretty sure she's not having those issues even tho we question a lot about her choice.

Love is love and love is awesome but u can't write "love" on a check for ur light bill .

I've been watching these red flag videos :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on November 08, 2022, 11:10:28 AMSdddddddddfddddfgbbbbhhhhhhhhhhgg

!!! She was the sugar mama from jump, when she picked his homeless ass up off the side of the road. :uhh:

And no shade, but Tia very much gives me the type to avoid conflict too. I imagine she let all this mess build up internally and then hollered DIVORCE. He seemed kinda blindsided. Love her though.

But she needs to keep it cute. We don't need to know all of this.. cuz it may start working against ha favor.

:udontlookok:

dr. phil !

boy set back
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 08, 2022, 03:17:27 PM

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

those bells be sendin me to the moon

Mfnfnfnfnfnfnfn

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Black Israel on November 08, 2022, 04:29:43 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 08, 2022, 03:17:27 PM

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

those bells be sendin me to the moon

Mfnfnfnfnfnfnfn

!!!!!!!!!!

ljfgdhjdfdhdjdffdjkfffbbbbbb

DING!

The Justin Timberlake one :dead:
What a fckn jerk