Tasha K only has $1,083 in bank accounts as Cardi proceeds w/ Collecting Funds

Started by Kalifornia., October 04, 2022, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

OJ didn't avoid paying those people  :omf:
He literally tried writing a book and
the proceeds and rights to that book went to that family. That was pretty well known and publicized :plzstop:
So yea, if this idiot plans on doing anything worthwhile that'll bring in any kind of sizable income,  cardi will be paid first  :kii:  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: i'm that oph on October 04, 2022, 11:56:26 PMmoving money, if that's what happened, won't mean shit. a forensic accountant is gonna clock the mess LMFAO

:letsmessfag:
Like HUH?!?! :plzstop:
Shes just gonna continue making money and skip over the mess huh :kii:
Let's use our brains people  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I even know a friend of a friend who was attacked and the judge ordered his attacker to pay him pain and suffering.  That ultimately ended up being taken out of each of that person's paychecks.  If the common man can secure their money,  I'm sure cardi with her team of lawyers can secure hers. U dont get to just ignore judgements from a judge because u dont like the outcome.....without some sort of consequence that is smh

shante smith

As of now cardi is still trying to collect a judgment and is clearly facing roadblocks.

That's the fact at hand. that's ....where it's at.

And it's kinda what I predicted. Let's put a bookmark in this for now and see if my prediction ultimately proves to be wrong . Cuz as of now it's playing out exactly how I knew it would.

A quote from the article posted by @Kalifornia. in the OP which actually echos my prediction :

Quote....it will be a while before Cardi B sees any money from Tasha K.

And I'll leave it at that for now.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Amazing

shante smith

Quote from: Amazing on October 05, 2022, 09:10:11 AMI bet Tasha files for bankruptcy next. That is what I would do.
that wouldn't protect her against a civil judgement that involved malice of some sort

She's clearly doing the right things to protect her assets . She's moving them around .

I'd be doing the same thing with my assets to the best of my ability . (Although I would never put myself in this kinda situation)

Cardi is still trying to collect

Those who thought this bank tap would be the coup de grace , or who even thought cardi would see money anytime soon , are clearly the ones that are delusional.

But it's understandable that wishful thinking can sometimes cloud our intelligence .

shante smith

Well there's clearly a lot on the line for Tasha

Ur stating.... the obvious

Why else would she be doing what she had to in order to dodge it?

I think we all can agree this isn't a situation we would wanna be in. I wouldn't be able to handle it (and honestly woulda caved from the moment a "cease and desist" hit my mailbox) but clearly Tasha is down to play ball.

She loves conflict and mess. And so does cardi

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2022, 12:59:55 AMI even know a friend of a friend who was attacked and the judge ordered his attacker to pay him pain and suffering.  That ultimately ended up being taken out of each of that person's paychecks.  If the common man can secure their money,  I'm sure cardi with her team of lawyers can secure hers. U dont get to just ignore judgements from a judge because u dont like the outcome.....without some sort of consequence that is smh

:letsmessfag:

shante smith

And yet cardi still doesn't have her money yet .... After digging directly in her bank account

Did some of u skip ur wheaties or..

I know some of u may see cardi as untouchable and almighty but she's not the feds. She simply has permission from the court to pursue

It is still her responsibility  to seize the assets. The judge is not coming down from a bench to do it for her.

Dndnndndndn

Why does this need to be spelled out?

Why do some of u think she has the power of God at her hands because she has a civil judgement that's in her favor ?

I'm honestly confused especially considering how we clearly see this unfolding with these failed attempts to collect

shante smith

Of course Tasha cannot "ignore" this judgement . That goes without saying

If she had done so cardi would be counting a cute chunk of coins right now after dipping into her bank account.

Cardi has permission to seize whatever she discovers to satisfy this civil judgment . But she has to FIND it first .