Shotgun Wedding Trailer starring J. Lo

Started by Lazarus, October 05, 2022, 08:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This looks kinda funny. Ok Jlo ain't playing with the movies
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Is this live footage from her plantation wedding?

Aalumeci.

What kinda art imitating life. Didnt she just come out with a wedding movie last year?

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on October 05, 2022, 11:52:19 AMWhat kinda art imitating life. Didnt she just come out with a wedding movie last year?
Last year? Try February of this year, she's terrible.

shante smith

I luv u Ben...  :'(
u almost make me forget all about ... tacos :stressed:

Justice Jackson

I actually love j lo as an actress even though it might be an unpopular opinion.

This doesn't look good though.
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

I enjoy her as an actress too. She's one step above being a permanent Lifetime movie permanent castmate but I appreciate for what her mess gives. This looks terrible tho.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2022, 04:45:56 PM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 05, 2022, 03:28:45 PMThis looks tf good  :ohwow:
!!!!!
It looks funny like monster in law
She literally has 3 different roles/movies that she keeps recycling.

Vonc2002

What TLC say about sticking to the rivers and lakes ur used to? Viola Davis is generally the same angry, snotty bitch in every role. U complaining about her?

shante smith

goddess looks beautiful

and she's naturally funny. This'll be nice

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.