Wait Whitney! Cece tried her best...

Started by Kalifornia., October 06, 2022, 12:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

October 06, 2022, 02:55:02 AM #1 Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 02:55:12 AM by Vonc2002
ssdsddffffddffggg
I knew it was this. cece is a great singer but she was kinda no match for whit. Whit EFFORTLESSLY was singing and it just seemed like cece was FORCING tha mess out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Fece was sweatin bullets and struggling to keep up

RAY7

Bccfvbhbj
Yea this key was kinda too high for Cece
The fact that a "secular" artist was outsinging 2 gospel vocalists is ridiculous

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Edge gorl

Cec' was pregnant here n couldnt do much

Vonc2002

ssddfffdfffggfffgg
Well she was actually singing quite HARD and trying more than ive ever seen. She just wasn't doing it as well as or as effortless as whitney

Cowgirl

Quote from: Edge gorl on October 06, 2022, 09:50:35 AMCec' was pregnant here n couldnt do much
We know your definition of pregnancy so this is an invalid argument.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2022, 09:52:07 AMssddfffdfffggfffgg
Well she was actually singing quite HARD and trying more than ive ever seen. She just wasn't doing it as well as or as effortless as whitney
Yea. Whit dragged that fat-cheeked ho all up and down that stage!

RAY7

Whitney recorded The Bodyguard when pregnant
Brandy recorded Full Moon while pregnant
I actually think pregnancy is good for women's voices

Gilgamesh.

Keke Wyatt been pregnant since 2012 and that bitch sings downe  :plea:

how u let him cheat

this is my MESS

i always kinda cringe when whit low-key drags herself on her own verse bvccxccvvv
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

yea wit ateee, but cece def wasn't forcing. love these quees

bebe ATE too, tbh
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Ulysses

Whitney didn't have to OWN them on that damn stage like that

Edge gorl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2022, 11:14:09 AMKeke Wyatt been pregnant since 2012 and that bitch sings downe  :plea:

Cec' also had throat cancer tht she survived