Nene’s 23 year old son Brent suffers a stroke

Started by Plastic., October 10, 2022, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

She must be devastated

We are seeing a lot of young ppl are having strokes and heart attacks these days after having covid

Cowgirl

shante smith

October 10, 2022, 12:54:23 PM #5 Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 12:54:54 PM by Christopher Wallace Day
how scary that must  have been for nene

her baby boy

Kalifornia.

Justice Jackson

This is horrible. Younger people are very unhealthy these days and it's not just about weight. I hope he's not messing with drugs. Last I heard about him, he was trying to help run that tired Linnethia lounge.. And doing a bad job of it
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Justice Jackson on October 10, 2022, 01:21:44 PMThis is horrible. Younger people are very unhealthy these days and it's not just about weight. I hope he's not messing with drugs. Last I heard about him, he was trying to help run that tired Linnethia lounge.. And doing a bad job of it
gsgdhdhdjfj

Not u still lashing her

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

shante smith

October 10, 2022, 02:52:45 PM #10 Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 02:53:40 PM by Christopher Wallace Day
Nene is addressing all of it now on her Insta story

My heart is truly broken for her .

The doctors are baffled as to the cause even after lots of testing and he's now struggling with speech .

Plastic.

Quote from: Christopher Wallace Day on October 10, 2022, 02:52:45 PMNene is addressing all of it now on her Insta story

My heart is truly broken for her .

The doctors are baffled as to the cause even after lots of testing and he's now struggling with speech .

damn man i really feel for her

first her husband now this happens to her baby.. God bless him & i hope he has a speedy recovery

best selling female rapper of all time

Jon

Aww this is terrible. I have heard this happened with people who have long covid.

opha lipa

i hate that it feels like nene's karma is falling on her family
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion