Mariah Carey Christmas Concert

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, October 24, 2022, 08:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

October 24, 2022, 08:46:48 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 10:22:50 PM by long-timeCinderellaFan
Mariah announced a couple of Christmas shows this year and my GOD, the ticket prices are a bit much. All she wants for Christmas this year is everybody's hard earned money.

$4,100 per ticket in Toronto and you have to buy two.. Yes there were cheaper ones too but even the cheapest pair of tickets were $1,200+

:omgwatshappening:

I mean does she take me and my date sky diving and sing us Christmas songs while we are descending into the North Pole to meet Santa Clause himself?

:plea:

I'll just listen to her on the radio on repeat like every Christmas

Cowboy Nine

nnnnnnnnnn I was thinking about going but not for those fuckin prices

is she out of her alcoholic ass MIND??

:everythingok:

DopeSoul.

I was debating going but it's on a Tuesday and I can't take off 🙄

And she's outta her drunk ass mind with these prices

GOR

DopeSoul.

October 24, 2022, 09:35:44 PM #3 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 12:09:01 AM by DopeSoul.
Fit for a legend tho

Ack

long-timeTheRoofFan

The thing about it is, she's still going to sell out both of these shows

BAPHOMET.

maybe.... 10 years or so ago I'd go waste some time at a Mariah show to see her do nothing.

I love my queen so MUCH but... hell no. If she were to REARRANGE all her songs and do a more intimate show with the tempos allowing her to sing live and actually sound GOOD. Then yes. I'd be there.

But nah

Jon

I thought the tickets weren't on sale yet?

But yeah I wouldn't spend more than $100 to see her live now sadly :ack:

Annie

October 25, 2022, 01:11:52 PM #7 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 01:16:37 PM by Annie
Oh wow I have been to her concert prior to the pandemic.. for 40 dollars I believe..it was fun to see her, but I wouldn't spend more than 100 dollars. I remember she was talking/rambling to the crowd a lot and needed time to fix her makeup on stage. (Somehow her waist looked more snatched on the big screen than in real life, it was quite magical..I am still confused, maybe it was witchcraft  :omgwatshappening:  ) I would rather go to her regular concerts to hear songs like Heartbreaker and Honey than all the Xmas songs. The concert was fun, but can't be compared to a BeyoncĂ© concert.

/.\

JCJ 🪐

I would like to see her but not for these prices
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

October 25, 2022, 02:02:50 PM #9 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 02:03:21 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Annie on October 25, 2022, 01:11:52 PMSomehow her waist looked more snatched on the big screen than in real life, it was quite magical..I am still confused
MCNNCNCNCCNCCNCNCBCNCBCNNCCBCCBXBCBCCB