Rihanna Lift me Up from Black Panther

Started by Vonc2002, October 28, 2022, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

October 28, 2022, 12:11:07 AM Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 12:33:03 AM by Vonc2002
It's out on streaming platforms  :)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

i dont like it.  also they should have given this to someone who can SANG imo but im sure it will do well cause its rihanna

STUNNA GOD

Young

Vonc2002

I don't really like it like that but I also kinda do. It sounds so good to hear her voice again :loose2when:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

What did yall think this song was gonna give?  Yall be so extra :omf:

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 link=msg=2925934
 date=1666930977
Quote from: Young on October 28, 2022, 12:21:53 AMShe started snapping at the end  :'(
she kinda DID! I like that part
:flamebroiled:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2022, 12:21:13 AMWhat did yall think this song was gonna give?  Yall be so extra :omf:

i coulda sworn i heard it was gonna be a BOP.  not this christian jesus music

Young

Young

sssdddd

I think The other song is the KNOOCK right?
Doesn't it feature a rapper? 

Jon

Why does her voice sound so nasal? I like how simple it is.