Rihanna Lift me Up from Black Panther

Started by Vonc2002, October 28, 2022, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

This is cute but yeah I'm ready for the real MESS

Justice Jackson

Overall, she did her good singing, but the song didn't have a climax
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

Nonchalantboi

Well it's a soundtrack mess and the song is a tribute to Chadwick so it serves it purpose. She sounds good nonetheless tho

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

That's no excuse, Sprit was better than this and I hate that song.

Cartierline

Bitch are you dumb?

This isn't meant to be a bop, Chadwick is DEAD.

Annie

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cartierline on October 28, 2022, 06:29:40 AMBitch are you dumb?

This isn't meant to be a bop, Chadwick is DEAD.
Bitch, are you? Where did I say that a song had to be a bop for it to be listenable? This mess just ain't good no matter what bpm. :uhh:

Cartierline

Cowgirl

October 28, 2022, 07:00:24 AM #41 Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 07:00:54 AM by Big Barbie
I cut the shit off HOURS ago :uhh:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 28, 2022, 06:20:44 AMThat's no excuse, Sprit was better than this and I hate that song.

Guess you gonna say the same thing with the other song on the soundtrack which is also a mid tempo ballad...but the song is appropriate tho! Some of ya'll are a mess  :plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

bby ddy

I can tell Tems wrote this. Rihanna is singing it exactly like her smh. Especially at the end.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 28, 2022, 07:40:51 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on October 28, 2022, 06:20:44 AMThat's no excuse, Sprit was better than this and I hate that song.

Guess you gonna say the same thing with the other song on the soundtrack which is also a mid tempo ballad...but the song is appropriate tho! Some of ya'll are a mess  :plzstop:
I may, I may not. Either way, fuck you.

:trannyjblige: