Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 02, 2022, 11:46:04 AMHer journey of becoming an actress is so beautiful. It's amazing what others can see you when you don't see it for yourself.  :stressed:

!!!

i like to feel like i know all about brandy so i  love that we are getting new info we didnt know or at least i didnt know.

Sovereign.

I love that she's sharing and being honest in her way.

I'm so glad to stan such a beautiful, resilient and talented woman.

Sovereign.

Her breaking down building Moesha  :plzstop:  Queen IS Moesha  :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Omg the way she sings what about us ackkkk wow

Buy The Stars✨

i dont like the human shade AT ALL. I still think if it had performed differently she would speak differently on it. 

SN i hate that the industry media etc didnt let her grow up.  afro could have been a success if they let her be an adult.  she was 24 or so and they wanted her to be that 15 yr old little girl and she wasnt that.

Sovereign.

I definitely  put some respect on "B7" name after this. Say what you want but it's some of her most honest work and she needed to create that album for her own personal healing which what musicians do.

Sovereign.

I love how she's come to terms with the fact that "All American girl next door" image wasn't a real thing but was curated to maintain an image. It's the growth for me. Create your own art, Queen, and tell your story the way you want!

DrewBabyLove

I want her to divulge more about the Afro and 2/11 eras, and I'm sure she will at some point.

KingDavid

When she started crying about the accident and how people treated her  :loose2when:  :gorlonfire: I was ready to fight for Bran Bran she didn't deserve the backlash at all  :'(

RAY7

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 02, 2022, 11:43:07 AMI listened to John Legend's as well and it was beautiful. I love when artist get to tell their stories and be authentic in this way.
John did his GOOD singing on that
and it was an entertaining story

Harlem

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on December 02, 2022, 12:20:08 PMI want her to divulge more about the Afro and 2/11 eras, and I'm sure she will at some point.

!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wanted to learn more about her process with both albums too

The 2/11 story had me a bit shocked... I didn't know how depressed she was with the pressures of her being trendy and to compete again... i see now why she prob fought for Wildest Dreams to be the 2nd single b/c it probably was more authentic to her

Justice Jackson

nnnnnnnbbbbbbb

Bitch!! This borderline performance  :gorlonfire:

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

demitri.petty

This was everything.... We really are getting a B7.5 era >>>>>

I can't wait to see how she officially starts this upcoming era.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: demitri.petty on December 02, 2022, 02:53:24 PMThis was everything.... We really are getting a B7.5 era >>>>>

I can't wait to see how she officially starts this upcoming era.

I already have 46 songs in my B7.5 Disney Era Playlist on iTunes

:stressed: