Say It Ain’t So! Jonathan Majors Accused of Assaulting a Woman

Started by JCJ 🪐, March 25, 2023, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on March 26, 2023, 05:48:02 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on March 26, 2023, 05:14:33 PMThe pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

https://amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/jonathan-majors-arrested-for-assaulting-woman

Priya Chaudhry, Major's lawyer, confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the woman in question has recanted her statement about being physically assaulted. Further, Chaudhry says that there's video evidence which will prove that Majors is innocent.

The woman who originally says she was assaulted by Majors was having "an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday," per Chaudhry.

they need to release the footage

Cause no one is believing this
I believe it.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 26, 2023, 05:42:15 PMYeah he'll be in danger until he leaves these colonizers alone. But I guess he has a PREFERENCE. God bless..
nnnnnnn !!!!

love and light and things

BetterAngels

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on March 26, 2023, 05:14:33 PMThe pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

https://amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/jonathan-majors-arrested-for-assaulting-woman

Priya Chaudhry, Major's lawyer, confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the woman in question has recanted her statement about being physically assaulted. Further, Chaudhry says that there's video evidence which will prove that Majors is innocent.

The woman who originally says she was assaulted by Majors was having "an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday," per Chaudhry.

Good for him if true
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

STUNNA GOD

March 26, 2023, 07:23:37 PM #50 Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 07:24:30 PM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: JCJ on March 25, 2023, 09:09:02 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 25, 2023, 09:01:14 PMn

Where u "there" for many other things u speak on ?

:diddraispoot:

N

I'm not in here claiming either way but to immediately dismiss the mess is kind of wild bby
And you ain't gon' do shit about it. That's what's really kinda WILD.

JCJ 🪐

shante smith

double trouble: me + grandpa ❤️ the OG jokester

JCJ 🪐

shante smith

Quote from: JCJ on March 26, 2023, 07:47:47 PMYou gonna be in here for a while
guess ill just have to take the mess into my own hands then

cmere boo <3

double trouble: me + grandpa ❤️ the OG jokester

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 27, 2023, 04:09:28 PMThe damage is already done
As in it will affect his career negatively? Let's wait a few weeks before we make that determination.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 04:28:39 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 27, 2023, 04:09:28 PMThe damage is already done
As in it will affect his career negatively? Let's wait a few weeks before we make that determination.

It's already impacting his career.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 27, 2023, 04:32:41 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 04:28:39 PM

It's already impacting his career.
Oh where at?