Jamaican woman says she will no longer rent cottage to Black Americans

Started by Kalifornia., May 25, 2023, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

and any black american who sits around thinking mess like this is a kii
is a bit on the idiotic side.

"lmao! they aint never lied! oof tell eht gor! das right! :woohoo: "

they're talking about YOU, dumb ass. your people. your family.

i'm not a huge fan of "diaspora wars" because ultimately it's a bunch of black people with different flags in their hands windmilling at each other.

but id be damned if someone brings that BS around me and i dont check them
you'll def be a hut dweller, gnat swatter and booty scratcher that day.

we can get REAL ignant together.

:cheerup:

im not playing that "well they aint talkin about ME cuz i work hard and i make X amount of money and I own this and that lol" game

when someone says "black americans" its a bat signal to anyone whos in the got damn club. or at least it should be

rosone1

Quote from: wild side on May 27, 2023, 08:16:04 AMand any black american who sits around thinking mess like this is a kii

i'm not a huge fan of "diaspora wars" because ultimately it's a bunch of black people with different flags in their hands windmilling at each other.

im not playing that "well they aint talkin about ME cuz i work hard and i make X amount of money and I own this and that lol" game

when someone says "black americans" its a bat signal to anyone whos in the got damn club. or at least it should be

Well that Twitter thread is full of whites saying "We  tried to tell you" and "I don't blame her".And 'we will rent her cabin to help her make up for her losses after this"(which may have been her intent in the first place).

….ok.

Quote from: rosone1 on May 27, 2023, 09:13:42 AM
Quote from: wild side on May 27, 2023, 08:16:04 AMand any black american who sits around thinking mess like this is a kii

Well that Twitter thread is full of whites saying "We  tried to tell you" and "I don't blame her".And 'we will rent her cabin to help her make up for her losses after this"(which may have been her intent in the first place).
can guarantee u 99% of the trailer trash trolls in that thread saying they plan to rent it have no intention of pulling their credit cards out

and probably don't even have the coin to do so if they wanted to . The bottom of the barrel whites are usually the loudest with their attention/outrage  seeking anti-black antics

Like the ones in Walmart who go out their way to antagonize the gorls

como la whore

It's actually insane the amount of OPEN racism you will find on twitter lately  :uhh: usually you'd only be able to find those types on forums dedicated to that stuff

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: PRESSED on May 25, 2023, 10:40:39 PMJamaica is the worst country I've visited.

There's absolutely nothing beautiful about it or serene. I can see Black Americans going there and not thinking it's enough.

This place looks like a dingy shack. We're good, you can keep it.
lmaooo yea fuck this bitch. Generalizing an entire community is fucking retarded

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: PRESSED on May 25, 2023, 10:40:39 PMJamaica is the worst country I've visited.

There's absolutely nothing beautiful about it or serene. I can see Black Americans going there and not thinking it's enough.

This place looks like a dingy shack. We're good, you can keep it.
BDNSNNXNDNDNDNDNNXNDNXNNDXN

!!! I didn't wanna take it there, but YEA. Anything outside of the resort/tourist areas is a WAR ZONE. She better take whatever clientele she can GET for this mess.

:udontlookok:

Young

….ok.

jamaicans themselves will tell/warn u to stay within the confines of the tourist areas.

sfssfsfsffs

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on May 28, 2023, 11:05:48 AMI had an amazing time in Jamaica
Same here both times I've visited. That being said, I def see why/how it can be absolutely atrocious for some if the locals they saw there weren't welcoming tho. nncncnf