CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

I am STILL looping this 30some second snippet. Bran really said she don't give a FUCK about her diction anymore and we are gonna love it either way. Making the rest of the world learn Brandynese :dead:

DopeSoul.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 20, 2023, 05:51:19 PMAre y'all trying to frame the cover or something? I'm not understanding. If you don't like the cover, play the fucking music and get on with it. The cover doesn't decide if the MUSIC is shitty or not. Isn't the music the focus? Why y'all so nit picky 😒?
abhhhhhhhhvh

Cause the pictures are cute  :uhh:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Annie on October 20, 2023, 09:15:22 AM

This cover gives me more of a Xmas vibe

I just pre-saved on Spotify and the Merch store link send me to the Spotify exclusive 

https://brandy.lnk.to/ChristmasWithBrandy

NOW THIS is much better.

Let me order this one too.
BRANDY

Cowgirl

October 20, 2023, 08:19:03 PM #109 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 08:19:29 PM by Red Ruby
Quote from: b7 on October 20, 2023, 11:38:44 AMI actually really like the initial cover we saw with the bangs. I'm playing some of that year round so I'm glad it doesn't look so Christmas-like. That alternate back cover with the coat reminds me of her Full Moon days omg
I love it and I thought of Full Moon too! Feels like a moody Christmas and I'm here for it. If y'all want the traditional, just buy the happy cover.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Wait. Sorry I'm late but did she say "unwrap me, you can have me?"

cncnccncnncnxnxnxnxcnccn

DopeSoul.

Yeah the original cover doesn't bother me

I prefer it

RAY7

I wonder who did the production on this. If it's Camper I hope y'all don't riot

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 20, 2023, 05:51:19 PMAre y'all trying to frame the cover or something? I'm not understanding. If you don't like the cover, play the fucking music and get on with it. The cover doesn't decide if the MUSIC is shitty or not. Isn't the music the focus? Why y'all so nit picky 😒?
well the music isn't out so what else are we supposed to discuss in here?

:holdupguys:

Cowboy Nine

I didn't realize it was up for pre-order on iTunes already.

Just pre-ordered mine. Come on rollout.

:tistheseas:

Heated🔥

ReVon

October 21, 2023, 01:07:52 AM #119 Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 01:08:15 AM by Say-Something-ReVon
I'M SHOCKED SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FEATURE FROM PAPA WILLIE.  :thatssowendy:
THIS IS THEIR KIND OF DUET MESS.