J.Lo cancels multiple dates on ‘This Is Me… Now’ tour amid weak ticket sales

Started by Kalifornia., March 14, 2024, 04:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 24, 2024, 11:56:34 AMhttps://x.com/alonaonline/status/1771599068017402060

@....ok. it's even worse than I thought. Not a ham and cheese on a roll from a bodega :uhh:
ggnfjfnfnfnnffnfnfnnfnfngnfnf

The look on her face when they mentioned "bodega "

:blink:

Ack! Think quick a bit then goddess!

Cowgirl

Quote from: ....ok. on March 24, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on March 24, 2024, 11:56:34 AMhttps://x.com/alonaonline/status/1771599068017402060

@....ok. it's even worse than I thought. Not a ham and cheese on a roll from a bodega :uhh:
ggnfjfnfnfnnffnfnfnnfnfngnfnf

The look on her face when they mentioned "bodega "

:blink:

Ack! Think quick a bit then goddess!
mxmxmmxmmxmcnncncncnncn

She really had to process the meaning of a bodega
 :ack:

Lazarus

QuoteRob Shuter, who previously worked as Jennifer's former publicist, told The New York Post that he believes the album wasn't a success due to the lack of public interest surrounding her romance with Ben.

"Jennifer's always been a marketing and PR genius but her biggest miscalculation here is that she thinks the world is still interested in Ben and Jennifer's love story," he told the outlet in March 2024. "But no one cares about Bennifer anymore. The world has moved on."

QuoteFollowing the lackluster response to the album, Jennifer was forced to cancel upcoming shows she planned to promote This Is Me ... Now.

"J. Lo's devastated the album, her first in nearly a decade, did so poorly. She's never experienced this kind of failure. It's humiliating," a source exclusively told In Touch. "She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was a huge undertaking."

CHOKE

Quote from: Lazarus on March 30, 2024, 01:01:20 PM
QuoteRob Shuter, who previously worked as Jennifer's former publicist, told The New York Post that he believes the album wasn't a success due to the lack of public interest surrounding her romance with Ben.

"Jennifer's always been a marketing and PR genius but her biggest miscalculation here is that she thinks the world is still interested in Ben and Jennifer's love story," he told the outlet in March 2024. "But no one cares about Bennifer anymore. The world has moved on."

QuoteFollowing the lackluster response to the album, Jennifer was forced to cancel upcoming shows she planned to promote This Is Me ... Now.

"J. Lo's devastated the album, her first in nearly a decade, did so poorly. She's never experienced this kind of failure. It's humiliating," a source exclusively told In Touch. "She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was a huge undertaking."

Some girls just make it look easy, it's really not

Cowgirl

Not blaming it on Ben. Girl, no one gives a fuck about your relationship merely for the fact that they don't give a fuck about YOU. :dead:

CHOKE

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 30, 2024, 01:39:37 PMNot blaming it on Ben. Girl, no one gives a fuck about your relationship merely for the fact that they don't give a fuck about YOU. :dead:

jsjdjdjdjjdjejrjrkrkrjrj

That's what her old publicist said bby

:calmdownsis:

Cowgirl

Quote from: CHOKE on March 30, 2024, 01:41:51 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on March 30, 2024, 01:39:37 PMNot blaming it on Ben. Girl, no one gives a fuck about your relationship merely for the fact that they don't give a fuck about YOU. :dead:

jsjdjdjdjjdjejrjrkrkrjrj

That's what her old publicist said bby

:calmdownsis:
vbbbbbbbbbbbbb

She's speaking through him since she's embarrassed to say it publicly herself/through her current team. Trust me.

Cowboy Nine

Her last album in 2014 flopped for points, she had a bunch of scrapped singles before this album that flopped. I don't understand what she doesn't get?

She may be an A-list celebrity but no one is interested in new J. Lo music anymore. She's a nostalgia act.

And luckily for her, music isn't her bread and butter, she has acting and all her businesses that can keep her relevant.

Dee

Hate this for her.

I'm just now realizing that a flop mess for an artist can really put them into a depressive/unhappy mental state.

Dee

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 30, 2024, 02:22:41 PMHer last album in 2014 flopped for points, she had a bunch of scrapped singles before this album that flopped. I don't understand what she doesn't get?

She may be an A-list celebrity but no one is interested in new J. Lo music anymore. She's a nostalgia act.

And luckily for her, music isn't her bread and butter, she has acting and all her businesses that can keep her relevant.

One thing I realize about J.Lo is that sis usually manages to squeeze out at least ONE hit from every album...even if her mess tanked

That's clearly not the case anymore via. this recent album