Do you think this is tacky?

Started by Kalifornia., March 22, 2024, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

When people advertise their Cashapp to the masses on their birthday?

:dead:

JCJ 🪐

Putting it on a shirt is a bit much but other than that do you
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

I wouldnt do it.  It just comes off so.....POOR! I'll  let someone do whatever is in their heart to do to celebrate me. I'm like that in general with gift giving. Ion wanna have to tell u sumn I want. Listen to me throughout the damn year and figure it tf out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

jsjsjsjdjdjdjdjdjdjdkf

This is actually cute I think

Cowgirl

Seems like you're conflicted a bit but you don't need anyone's approval Mays. Do you!

Buy The Stars✨

its like the updated version of pinning money to your shirt back in the day and ppl adding to it.. whatever works.

shante smith

i think it's all about the audience and setting

among ur close friends and family.....who'd probably wanna gift you anyway in some way
i can see that .

i dont do it but i dont see the harm in it

but obviously not something youd do at work or similar setting

Lazarus

ophmani

it's a lot, but it's also kinda the same thing as when people pin a dollar on to their shirts and random people add to it throughout the day. just more convenient. idk.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ReVon

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 22, 2024, 07:29:13 PMits like the updated version of pinning money to your shirt back in the day and ppl adding to it.. whatever works.

IT'S NOT BUT DO YOU.  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

PINNING MONEY TO YOUR SHIRT IS VERY MUCH A CHILD BENEFIT. UNLESS YOU ARE AMONGST FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
THIS IS GROWN ASS PEOPLE ADVERTISING TO STRANGERS THEY NEED MONEY. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" JUST MAKES IT A BIT LESS BEGGING.

ophmani

grown ppl def be pinning money on they shirt
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: ReVon on March 22, 2024, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 22, 2024, 07:29:13 PMits like the updated version of pinning money to your shirt back in the day and ppl adding to it.. whatever works.

IT'S NOT BUT DO YOU.  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

PINNING MONEY TO YOUR SHIRT IS VERY MUCH A CHILD BENEFIT. UNLESS YOU ARE AMONGST FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
THIS IS GROWN ASS PEOPLE ADVERTISING TO STRANGERS THEY NEED MONEY. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" JUST MAKES IT A BIT LESS BEGGING.
I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DopeSoul.

I personally wouldn't do it but ion think it's that deep n

Gilgamesh.

If you can't promote your cashapp on your birthday when can you do it?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 23, 2024, 05:43:03 AMIf you can't promote your cashapp on your birthday when can you do it?
NEVER unless u have some kinda service you're providing  :dead: