did you go Jib?
anything new?

SouravMay

Why'd you go to Flopchester and not Godndon
B7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2016, 07:14:07 PM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 24, 2016, 02:37:49 PM
Random, but not Kourtney kardashian playing "Should I go" on snapchat yesterday  :dead:
Ariana posted herself listening to beggin n pleadin on snapchat

wait

I wish I could see

BRockaBaby

Who fucked up her sound?

b7

b7

Interested to see more clips tonight

RAY7

there's some on instagram

b7

EL CHICO CEDRICO

June 25, 2016, 12:30:40 AM #53 Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:33:59 AM by EL CHICO CEDRICO
Okay guys so I met the queen in person yesterday. I don't even realize what happened to me. It's like. Dream came true and I'm still wondering if it was reality or not !
She's an ANGEL! Like .... Omg... And she's so BEAUTIFUL 😱😱 it doesn't make any sense how perfect her body and face are !

About the concert, definitely a thousand times better than when I saw her in 2009 for the HUMAN era.
The queen FUCKING EVOLVED TO A MONSTER OF THE STAGE!

Everything was perfect, the singing was on POINTTTT, dancing also, different looks, I mean EVERYTHING was beyond my expectations.

And the fact that I was being offered to meet her ? Guys... I feel blessed lol

Loved every part of this journey !

b7

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on June 25, 2016, 12:30:40 AM
Okay guys so I met the queen in person yesterday. I don't even realize what happened to me. It's like. Dream came true and I'm still wondering if it was reality or not !
She's an ANGEL! Like .... Omg... And she's so BEAUTIFUL 😱😱 it doesn't make any sense how perfect her body and face are !

About the concert, definitely a thousand times better than when I saw her in 2009 for the HUMAN era.

Everything was perfect, the singing was on POINTTTT, dancing also, different looks, I mean EVERYTHING was beyond my expectations.

aww you deserved that experience man

I know she killed it

DrewBabyLove

Great to hear love!!
I hope we get the chance to experience her in this light soon.

Jon

aw congrats

jtwoeleven

This woman seriously needs either a live DVD, album,  or EP. One of the three, stat. Mandatory. The clips from this era have been amazing thus far.

Oh and she needs to bring this to the states. DC or Detroit preferably.

Monika

Awwww!  :'( :'( :'(
Yahudah