Time for Kelly to move along from June's Journal and drop her own shit!

Started by #Mu7, July 01, 2016, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

For me, each Kelly album go progressively better. TAGG was her best mess. But I do agree with Rig. It's disappointing that's she's lost musically and essentially doesn't have a theme for the album or keeps changing it up.

Cartierline

It's sad Kelly doesn't know herself as an artist, she could really slay if she did.

JRocka

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 02, 2016, 02:36:15 AM
It was cute or whatever but I think I nvm. This her best mess. Here I Am was great as well.

!!! i prefer Here I Am>>>>TAGG>>>>Simply Deep>>>Ms.Kelly

JRocka

Quote from: Cartier on July 02, 2016, 08:43:06 AM
It's sad Kelly doesn't know herself as an artist, she could really slay if she did.
\
her pop/dance music>>>>>>>

Zankou.

FRANCE

Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 11:05:14 AM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 02, 2016, 11:02:27 AM
Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
\

E

K

J
I'm just waiting for someone to post that autoplay of her iconic When Loves Takes Over perf' :kii:

MelMel

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Cartierline

Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
\
The ones with David Guetta slay a little

The rest..

:udontlookok:

MAY

No shade, but Kelly's albums feel like she picks some tracks off a hard drive and gives her best Brandy imitation.

Nothing she puts out sounds like it was created especially for her.

Even "Dirty Laundry", which was supposed to be a deep & personal song, sounded like an R. Kelly leftover from 10 years ago.

She needs to get into the studio and CREATE with these producers & writers. Come up with her own sound.