Time for Kelly to move along from June's Journal and drop her own shit!

Started by #Mu7, July 01, 2016, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Mu on July 02, 2016, 06:34:29 PM
the dumb video didn't come out because she said she didn't want to drop the video and know her album is no where in sight....

Then why release the song in the first place? That makes no sense.

#Mu7

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 02, 2016, 06:39:34 PM
the dumb video didn't come out because she said she didn't want to drop the video and know her album is no where in sight....

the song was only supposed to be a buzz track. when she was planning on releasing the summer. but then she got a deal and the plans changed.

MAY

Quote from: Mu on July 02, 2016, 06:40:59 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 02, 2016, 06:39:34 PM

the song was only supposed to be a buzz track. when she was planning on releasing the summer. but then she got a deal and the plans changed.

Was she initially planning of going indie?

Zankou.

downtownbrown

OMG!
I forgot about "Where Have You Been"! That was the CUT! WHEW!  :'(

Queen Kelly >>>>>>>>>>>

downtownbrown

Quote from: 1Rig on July 02, 2016, 05:03:20 AM
Sad that after such a GOOD album, she's lost again. i couldn't believe that she went on the breakfast club and admitted how unsure she feels about what direction
she should go in, based on how her child reacts to her music. She wants her toddler to go up for her music the way he goes up for Rihanna's "Work" :dead:

that kinda turned me off all over again, but im sure she'll get it together. Outside of music, she made me love her on chasing destiny

sssssssssss

!!!!!
All of that!

downtownbrown

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 02, 2016, 03:00:44 PM
No shade, but Kelly's albums feel like she picks some tracks off a hard drive and gives her best Brandy imitation.

Nothing she puts out sounds like it was created especially for her.

Even "Dirty Laundry", which was supposed to be a deep & personal song, sounded like an R. Kelly leftover from 10 years ago.

She needs to get into the studio and CREATE with these producers & writers. Come up with her own sound.

ssssss

I agree, but I think "Motivation" was uniquely HER. Rico Love was really crafting a sound for her tbh. "Motivation" was just IT! I just knew Kelly was about to slay these hoes. smh

Sinpool

Beyonce slayed You Changed.

Forgot Kelly was even on that song tbh

Wtv

Its a bit surprising Kelly's label havent taken advantage of Kelly being on tv weekly to drop her new single.
What are they waiting for exactly?

FRANCE

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 02, 2016, 08:17:01 PM
Its a bit surprising Kelly's label havent taken advantage of Kelly being on tv weekly to drop her new single.

For Kelly to make up her mind and commit to a sound.

JRocka

Quote from: Cartier on July 02, 2016, 02:52:15 PM
Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
Quote from: Cartier on July 02, 2016, 08:43:06 AM
It's sad Kelly doesn't know herself as an artist, she could really slay if she did.
\
her pop/dance music>>>>>>>
The ones with David Guetta slay a little

The rest..

:udontlookok:

nah the she other good pop songs and her songs truly shine on them ugh Down For Whatever  :stressed:

#Mu7

Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 10:52:31 PM
Quote from: Cartier on July 02, 2016, 02:52:15 PM
Quote from: LiBra on July 02, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
Quote from: Cartier on July 02, 2016, 08:43:06 AM
It's sad Kelly doesn't know herself as an artist, she could really slay if she did.
\
her pop/dance music>>>>>>>
The ones with David Guetta slay a little

The rest..

:udontlookok:

nah the she other good pop songs and her songs truly shine on them ugh Down For Whatever  :stressed:

back when Queen was the Queen of the international Scene. They were cute... but we aren't here for that sound from her here in the states and neither is she here for that sound anymore.

Wtv

Quote from: Francois Lite on July 02, 2016, 09:38:55 PM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 02, 2016, 08:17:01 PM

For Kelly to make up her mind and commit to a sound.

so another year of wait, then

:roflmao: