Who's The Most UNDERRATED Girl Group?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., August 24, 2016, 10:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I can agree with 702 tho. I liked all their music
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2016, 05:33:48 PM
Yall listened to isyss? That single for the rest of my life song was terrible to me. I never was interested

They were ight. And I only got into them because I got the CD free from Columbia Music Club.

FRANCE

En Vogue. When ppl talk about the biggest girl groups, they mention DC3/4, TLC and Spice Girls. En Vogue is sometimes forgotten.

Lazarus

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 24, 2016, 06:29:18 PM
En Vogue. When ppl talk about the biggest girl groups, they mention DC3/4, TLC and Spice Girls. En Vogue is sometimes forgotten.

Nah people name drop En Vogue. Their influence & legacy are definitely relevant.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on August 24, 2016, 06:31:57 PM

Nah people name drop En Vogue. Their influence & legacy are definitely relevant.
!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Beau

Lazarus

Admin

Admin

FRANCE

Quote from: Lazarus on August 24, 2016, 06:31:57 PM

Yeah but thats why I say sometimes. The younger generation is more hip to the other groups. For example, most people know the names of the individual members of DC, TLC and Spice Girls. En Vogue? Not so much.

FlowerBomb

SouravMay

B7

Admin