Who's Tuning In?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., December 21, 2016, 09:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOREQRSBfos
QuoteA&E has been home for many controversial shows centered around the real lives of every day people. Well, their latest docu-series may be pushing the limits a bit too far.

"Generation KKK" is an eight part series centered around four Klans families and the moral struggle of being in a life of such deep rooted racism.

"This series gives viewers an unprecedented look at what it is like to be born into hate," said A&E and Lifetime's Executive Vice President and General Manager Rob Sharenow in a press release. "Our producers gained access to Klan families allowing for full immersion into this secret world and its impact on the next generation. 'Generation KKK' brings viewers inside the places where hatred and prejudice are born and bred, and carried forward or not."

The show, which has been in the works for the past year and a half, is definitely expected to push some political boundaries but Sharenow maintains that the channel separates its self from the views of the KKK.

"We certainly didn?t want the show to be seen as a platform for the views of the KKK,? Rob said. ?The only political agenda is that we really do stand against hate.?

?Generation KKK? began taking shape a year and a half ago ? not long before the divisive election campaign emboldened Klan members and other nationalist groups in their belief that they were battling a white genocide ? when the filmmaker Aengus James sent crews into the South. The goal: to show the Klan at the unvarnished grass-roots level.

:diddraispoot:

Buy The Stars✨

Oh wow this should be interesting but wasn't there a similiar documentary that was posted on here before ? And they were recruiting by throwing pamphlets in ppls driveways lol

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: TEXASbama on December 21, 2016, 09:30:22 AM
Oh wow this should be interesting but wasn't there a similiar documentary that was posted on here before ? And they were recruiting by throwing pamphlets in ppls driveways lol

lol WAIT I remember that! It should be an interesting watch tbh. The way they organize and mobilize fascinates me

GRAND

Why is this being promoted

These faggots shouldn't be making money for being terrorist

Cowboy Nine

I saw the preview for this when I was watching the Leah Remini show. It was CHILLING.

Probably won't watch.

Admin

VH1: Behind The Lynching!

No shade, but why would anyone want to watch this :whogonbook:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: squid on December 21, 2016, 11:59:52 AM
VH1: Behind The Lynching!

No shade, but why would anyone want to watch this :whogonbook:

omg  :dead:
It's a fascinating look into this subculture that most people know nothing about. If anything, it's a wake up call that organized racism is alive and well today.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TEXASbama on December 21, 2016, 09:30:22 AM
yh that was me

Kurama

g

yeah because being an active terrorist group is sensational! Fuck this show and anyone who watches.

b7

Quote from: Kurama on December 21, 2016, 01:15:18 PM
g

yeah because being an active terrorist group is sensational! Fuck this show and anyone who watches.
sdddfffg

FINE.

Sounds interesting. I'm gonna watch.