I sent my dvy a father's day text...

Started by yummy, June 21, 2015, 05:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I just sent him a text wishing him a happy father's day text telling him how I was proud of him (he recently lost a bunch of weight) and he replied back and said he was proud of me for freely living my life the way I want to live it and that how blessed he is to be a father.

I know it sounds kind of basic but this really means a lot considering the history of our relationship...

:loose2when:

iman

Herb.

Beautiful.

There's nothing like your father's approval. As well as their unwavering and unconditional support of the way you choose to live your life. And who you are as a person.

Admin

So nice :traciandchelle:

Leaving past trouble behind >>>

yummy

Now I have to buy this old coon something expensive :bvy:

MelMel

:stressed:

I remember my dad saying he was proud to be my father for my birthday. It means a lot to hear it (or see it) sometimes. :stressed:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Everything is coming together brother. This is the devine order.

SUPREME

awe

glad he didn't try to send you to 'Christian Cleansing' again

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 21, 2015, 05:48:43 PM
I just sent him a text wishing him a happy father's day text telling him how I was proud of him (he recently lost a bunch of weight) and he replied back and said he was proud of me for freely living my life the way I want to live it and that how blessed he is to be a father.

I know it sounds kind of basic but this really means a lot considering the history of our relationship...

:loose2when:

I love this. Happy for you both.
:wub:
BRANDY

GLOCK

That slays!
You really helped me accept a lot of things about my self back on the old old board.. When we discussed being gay and coming to terms with it!
I'm happy for you  :loose2when:

yummy

Thanks Ralf

tans bvy :loose2when: you can perch in discretion until you you're good and ready not to

fck what anyone says

iman

Quote from: SUPREME on June 21, 2015, 05:53:47 PM
awe

ff wait what

Cowboy Nine

yummy

Quote from: iman on June 21, 2015, 05:58:25 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on June 21, 2015, 05:53:47 PM
awe