Young

Oooop!

They blacked out the profile pics

It's time for some MESS

Cartierline

Not a visual mixtape

What kinda money sink

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

um yeah these ghuls will be at krystal lynns funeral before they make history lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Young

Gilgamesh.

FadedEnvy

:uhh:@ this self importance and delusion.

I think sis has heard that "next Beyonce!" nonsense one too many times and has clearly bought into her own hype.

How about you focus on getting more than a sliver of people who even know or care who the fuck you heaux are before talking about making some history. :plzstop:

It'll turn out to be something extremely wack and overhyped like when they acted like they were gonna be dueting with Bran or something epic at SoulQuarius only to break out that tired ass rendition of the black national anthem for the 50-11th time. The other girls didn't even look excited about it.  :nowgorl:

Young

Hey love!!

I know you're on pins and needles! :blessed:

Whenever you POP up I know it's time for some mess lol

leftout

Quote from: FadedEnvy on March 15, 2017, 05:49:08 AM
  :uhh:@ this self importance and delusion.

I think sis has heard that "next Beyonce!" nonsense one too many times and has clearly bought into her own hype.

How about you focus on getting more than a sliver of people who even know or care who the fuck you heaux are before talking about making some history. :plzstop:

It'll turn out to be something extremely wack and overhyped like when they acted like they were gonna be dueting with Bran or something epic at SoulQuarius only to break out that tired ass rendition of the black national anthem for the 50-11th time. The other girls didn't even look excited about it.  :nowgorl:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on March 15, 2017, 05:51:37 AM
Hey love!!

I know you're on pins and needles! :blessed:

Well I don't know what exactly you are on to maintain such an unrealistic amount of optimism for these flopass flops, but I feel I can safely conclude that whatever it is must be some good shit.

Wtv

Maybe they'll make history being the first group not ever releasing their first album