Nicki has me SCREAMING! nnnNNNNNNN This desperate girl...

Started by XXX., April 26, 2017, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

the way she's manipulating her faggots to believe she's doing something xxxxxxx_xxxxxx

Drogon

Quote from: NIKES. on April 26, 2017, 02:21:59 AM
Quote from: FlightMedic on April 26, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
Seriously all the music she was planning to put on album she needs to just put on a EP and do a 20 to 40 city tour to reconnect with fans

I don't know.

The music just isn't where it needs to be.  Her bars have slipped since Safaree left.  The only thing she has done that was hot post-Safaree is "Down In The DM".

I'm starting to feel like her season is finally over.

And "Shether" exposed her.

She needs a  gutta mixtape..... Regret in your tears i like but her singing is terr

What happen to her tv show with abc ???

XXX.

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 26, 2017, 02:35:37 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 26, 2017, 02:21:59 AM
Quote from: FlightMedic on April 26, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
Seriously all the music she was planning to put on album she needs to just put on a EP and do a 20 to 40 city tour to reconnect with fans

I don't know.

The music just isn't where it needs to be.  Her bars have slipped since Safaree left.  The only thing she has done that was hot post-Safaree is "Down In The DM".

I'm starting to feel like her season is finally over.

And "Shether" exposed her.

She needs a  gutta mixtape..... Regret in your tears i like but her singing is terr

What happen to her tv show with abc ???

I don't know if anything "gutta" from her would even be believable after the Remy mess. 

And who's gonna write it?

SouravMay

B7

FAMÈ

I'm in PAIN.

This girl stays doing an UPDATE mess out.

Cowgirl

Quote from: NIKES. on April 26, 2017, 12:38:08 AM

Sis is really on the kitchen floor collecting EVERY crumb in the room.  nNNNNNNNNNN

Not celebrating the #2 music video and a #5 on iTunes UK.

:kii:

Quick iTunes update, Barbz! LOLZ!!!!!!! :blessed:

#119 Nicki Minaj - No Frauds feat. Drake & Lil Wayne
#285 DNCE - Kissing Strangers feat. Nicki Minaj
#600 Major Laser - Run Up feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR & Nicki Minaj
#1223 David Guetta - Light My Body Up feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne
What's wrong with this bitch? I have never seen an artist celebrate a position on the iTunes video chart.
:sevynstreeter:

Admin

The video really was a waste of money. The way it did absolutely nothing for the song on the charts. :dead:

FlowerBomb

They really thought her being in some late fashions sitting in front of Big Ben would be HUGE  :plzstop:

FAMÈ

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on April 26, 2017, 07:12:10 AM
They really thought her being in some late fashions sitting in front of Big Ben would be HUGE  :plzstop:
gggggghbhhhhhhbh

Drogon

Quote from: squid on April 26, 2017, 07:11:11 AM
The video really was a waste of money. The way it did absolutely nothing for the song on the charts. :dead:

She will not be releasing another album no time soon. The demand isn't there. The older barbz jumped ship awhile ago. They spent a lot of money for nothing. She thought she could pull a drake. Sis the ppl wanted to hear you rip remy up and you let them DOWN.