Guess Tinashe is the last one huh? LOL

Started by BrokenHeartsHeal, June 11, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Why is she less successful than Kehlani, SZA and Jhene?

The GP is not here for this girl. Why?

🦚

Dead at succesful as if they are slaying the charts. All 4 are on about the same level.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BrokenHeartsHeal

June 11, 2017, 02:00:28 PM #2 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:00:58 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: Sl? on June 11, 2017, 01:57:35 PM
Dead at succesful as if they are slaying the charts. All 4 are on about the same level.

They have more buzz, their sales are bigger and they toured. Tin can't get her feet off the ground...

fedswatchin

It's just crazy that Tina been tryna release that sophomore album since 2015

FlowerBomb

June 11, 2017, 02:10:53 PM #4 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:11:19 PM by Jayden
I wish the girls from last decade really held on because these girls are boring as fuck
Ashanti, Ciara, Keyshia, Ameriie, Mya, Kelis all at least had something going on

Boomz

Quote from: Jayden on June 11, 2017, 02:10:53 PM
I wish the girls from last decade really held on because these girls are boring as fuck
Ashanti, Ciara, Keyshia, Ameriie, Mya, Kelis all at least had something going on

They had major labels that were willing to invest and push R&B artists. These girls today have to do a lot their own hustling only to be called flops after they don't sell booku numbers. Some of the girls you named weren't supremely more talented or creative then the gorls today.

It's the nostalgia that has you feeling they were superior.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Damns. all the gorls you mentioned had their own style, own sound, own niche  :stressed:

LOONA.

Quote from: Sl? on June 11, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

FlowerBomb

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Boomer on June 11, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

These girls today have to do a lot their own hustling only to be called flops after they don't sell booku numbers.

wow yeah, I respect it  :stressed:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Cowboy Nine

Boomz

Yeah...Tin' is coming in at last place, or what have u

hotep.

Tbqh.