Letoya really did a number on Kelly with these songs

Started by BAPHOMET., August 12, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

just these two alone are better than anything that HORSE has recorded.

Scott.

Several may not agree with me, but Letoya has always been the better artist when it came to her and Kelly.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 05:41:37 PM
Several may not agree with me, but Letoya has always been the better artist when it came to her and Kelly.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 05:41:37 PM
I agree NOW. I do think overall Letoya makes the better music
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

It honestly can't be debated.

But music and better solo music career

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 12, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 05:43:41 PM
But not these songs tho. Kelly has MUCH better

f
These songs are barely good letoya songs. They definitely ain't shitting on anybody else.  Boy, stfu already. Shit

BAPHOMET.

Nigga. This >> that song Kelly did with Eve and the entire Talk a Good game album

Hmph!