Omffff sing Whitney

Started by Young, August 26, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Demm_

Vonc2002

This girl was EFFORTLESS! Im going thru this insta STANNING
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2017, 02:53:51 PM
This girl was EFFORTLESS! Im going thru this insta STANNING

sssssss

Yeah she was unreal

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Young

b7

Ssddddf they were very much alike but every now n then Whitney would SNAP and remind Cece a bit  :kii: and then wink and grin at the girl

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Ssddddf they were very much alike but every now n then Whitney would SNAP and remind Cece a bit  :kii: and then wink and grin at the girl
IDK about all that
but I of course prefer Whitney's voice

Young

August 26, 2017, 03:34:48 PM #28 Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:35:33 PM by Young
Crazy how one daughter has her Channeled  via VOICE

And the other can get her personality down something serious and even looks like her at times

b7

Quote from: AYR on August 26, 2017, 03:33:50 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
IDK about all that
but I of course prefer Whitney's voice
yea Cec' knew what was what lolz