fsdfgggkggmmggmmgmgmhh
B
Vvvv
V

I was waiting for this. Jesus

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on August 26, 2017, 03:34:48 PM
Crazy how one daughter has her Channeled  via VOICE

And the other can get her personality down something serious and even looks like her at times

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Ssddddf they were very much alike but every now n then Whitney would SNAP and remind Cece a bit  :kii: and then wink and grin at the girl
sdssdddddddsdddddddd
Yea, cece can't do all the shit whitney can but they have similar tones, choices, range, etc.
Cece is humble af because bitch ur not gonna wanna randomly be joining us on stage and outsinging me. Whitney was cool too tho because sometimes she would just sing with thw bckgrd singers
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Im so tired of that story Monica ALWAYS tells
was that the only time she was ever around her? :dead:
back in 1998 when I was 18 Whitney came to the HOOD
and said "WHERE IS MONICA?"

Vonc2002

Crazy how one daughter has her Channeled  via VOICE

And the other can get her personality down something serious and even looks like her at times

I knew this was coming
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 03:35:40 PM
Crazy how
fsdfgggkggmmggmmgmgmhh
B
Vvvv
V

I was waiting for this. Jesus

Sbdbdbdbdbfbfbffff

Hey ddy luv

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Ssddddf they were very much alike but every now n then Whitney would SNAP and remind Cece a bit  :kii: and then wink and grin at the girl
sdssdddddddsdddddddd
Yea, cece can't do all the shit whitney can but they have similar tones, choices, range, etc.
Cece is humble af because bitch ur not gonna wanna randomly be joining us on stage and outsinging me. Whitney was cool too tho because sometimes she would just sing with thw bckgrd singers
!!!!!

This humble ass woman

Young

Quote from: AYR on August 26, 2017, 03:38:11 PM
Im so tired of that story Monica ALWAYS tells
was that the only time she was ever around her? :dead:
back in 1998 when I was 18 Whitney came to the HOOD
and said "WHERE IS MONICA?"

That's when they BONDED away from the limelight and when Monica was going through. Why is that bothersome to you?

That's her most memorable moment with her. And she tells you why in this clip  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 03:34:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 26, 2017, 03:33:50 PM
IDK about all that
but I of course prefer Whitney's voice
yea Cec' knew what was what lolz
Yea, cece didn't want it LOLZ