Prince of R&B covers Rolling Stone

Started by iman, October 22, 2015, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

October 22, 2015, 12:30:43 AM Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 12:31:51 AM by iman

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/sex-drugs-and-r-b-inside-the-weeknds-dark-twisted-fantasy-20151021[youtube autoplay=1 height=1 width=1][/youtube]

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

he just keeps getting more and more popular omff

Herb.

iman

QuoteWhen talking about his art and his career, Tesfaye is blessed with a towering self-confidence and has no hesitation about declaring his own greatness. "People tell me I'm changing the culture," he says. "I already can't turn on the radio. I think I'm gonna drop one more album, one more powerful body of work, then take a little break ? go to Tokyo or Ethiopia or some shit."

Love this :feelinmyself: way up, he's blessed! lolz

BAPHOMET.

I honestly never thought he would catch on the way he has.
I was surprised af.

Herb.

ethiopia is just so...... i dunno how to put it lil sis :stressed:

LOONA.

iman

iman

QuoteTesfaye's mother and grandmother lived through Ethiopia's so-called Red Terror, after Emperor Haile Selassie's death, during which tens of thousands of civilians were killed by a military junta. But they never talked about it, and Tesfaye doesn't know much of the history. "I actually wish Bono was here to school us both on it," he jokes. "He knows more about Africa than any African I've ever met. I remember hearing some stories from my uncles ? they would chew chat and talk. But I don't think my mom wanted to tell those stories. I don't think Ethiopians want their kids to feel like Ethiopia is a bad place."

My fam is the same way :stressed:

GYNandTONIC

AIDS!

CarseyWerner

Standards are so low nowadays for artist, TLC never got a Rollingstone cover
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

SUPREME

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 22, 2015, 06:47:58 AM
Standards are so low nowadays for artist, TLC never got a Rollingstone cover
j