dddffff Shannon doesn't seem too bright honestly

those are usually the best ones

:stressed:

!
dumb as hell but man can they FUCK

SUPREME

SUPREME

Aalumeci.

I think the "friend in common" Dame referenced briefly in the video is model Natane Adcock.

"From the day we met, we clicked. It was like I knew her from a past life. Aaliyah had it all - talent, beauty, fame, a loving family, great friends. Yet she appreciated what she had, and gave humbly and selflessly to others. I?ll never forget how we laughed our way through the summers. We?d make up silly names for the food Damon and Jay-Z?s cook made, like ?cereal pie?, ?candy salad?, and the ? bizarre purple potatoes that came from Mars.? When we planned our ?very important? outfits, we were like little girls. One night, me, Aaliyah, Damon, Jay, and [model] May Anderson were sitting up talking, and we realized we were like those kids from ?The Breakfast Club.? Like at the end of the movie, when they all let their guard down; it was like that from the start with us. We all saw in each other what we had in ourselves. Damon is my best guy friend, and I set him up with Aaliyah last Fourth of July [2000]. I never saw a relationship like theirs. Like that first day when you meet someone, that was everyday for them - no expectation, no jealousy, no judgement, just unconditional love."