so the EP really aint coming?

Started by GLOCK, October 22, 2015, 04:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

Quote from: Tijobr on October 22, 2015, 06:36:46 PM
Jeff said he was working on the Ep news, so... it must come next week or week after at the very late. Its RIGHT around the corner, guys. Now is for real  :wub:

why are you so sure?

RekeRig

Quote from: Stewie on October 22, 2015, 06:42:09 PM
Jeff said he was working on the Ep news, so... it must come next week or week after at the very late. Its RIGHT around the corner, guys. Now is for real  :wub:

why are you so sure?
q

he aint. but let us dream and whatnot

Annie

I bet she is going to promote the tv show first.. Mixing promo for two eleven and the game was a mess I love Chardonnay watch the game guys...thanks for watching oh my album is in stores now by the way hehe I bet she is going to say she is working on the EP during the promo for ZEA.

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG on October 22, 2015, 06:40:03 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 22, 2015, 06:18:36 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 22, 2015, 05:59:30 PM
but "oof! zoe! broadway! might perch with viol' on her show! who knows?!"

Ima just sit and wait for the same girls to perch and complain about us complaining. Thats always fun to watch.

:bvy:

!!!!!! i honestly think we should be allowed to complain as fans.. it shows we are HUNGRY for bran stuff.. at this point im more worried about the girls not fending for new music
n

you're always allowed to complain. this is like the 20th thread

GLOCK

Maybe we should write Bran an open letter..
About her music and how much it means to us and how she needs to hurry the fuck up

RekeRig

im really annoyed with her tho. these threads make it worse

GLOCK

I know!
And I wasn't gonna do it until I counted the days left in the damn month..
And this new pic with her in the studio
Wtf is going on musically bran?
Why doesn't anything sit well with u?
This is giving me sophomore slump tea..
:uhh:
If it's really this serious .. Just reach out to timb and Rodney..
She seems to miss Rodney a LOT..

It just makes no sense that she doesn't seem to be satisfied with anything she's done...
Not even the hitboy tracks!

I'm really concerned!

Stewie

October 22, 2015, 06:54:44 PM #52 Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:56:05 PM by Stewie
u sissy ass faggots complain and complain on here (which is pointless)  but dont have the guts to actually send her  a twitter message

Wtv

Quote from: Stewie on October 22, 2015, 06:42:09 PM

why are you so sure?

common sense, more than anything, lol. I mean, Zoe finished at the end of Sep, so Bran has had this whole month to finish it and give it the ultimate touchs. Jess is working on the press release or the logistics of the pre-order (all that technical stuff) so the news have to be almost ready to go.

and all of that aside, Im just positive that its coming  :-D

GLOCK

And damn.. I know that Camper boy is broken hearted
The way they riled us up about the mess and to see that she kinda has moved right on pass that mess..

Like yikes :uhh:

Bran...sis.. Talk to us!
Be honest.. Speak to ur fans!
We are worried ....
We want to know what's wrong with the music!???
Why can't u connect with the music and release it?

GLOCK

Quote from: Stewie on October 22, 2015, 06:54:44 PM
u sissy ass faggots complain and complain on here (which is pointless)  but dont have the guts to actually send her  a twitter message
Dirty fag .. U don't know what we have done...
But if we're gonna do something outside of here
We need to do it collectively so that it's more effective..

And not in a bully type way..

An open letter would be perfect IMO

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Stewie on October 22, 2015, 06:54:44 PM

d

Venting helps the person. Sending her a message (realistically) wouldn't help the project roll out any faster.
At most she'd give a LIL explanation as to why. Though for some that would be enough. But that wont make this wait for it any less...... tiresome.

:raycharles2urmess:

Wtv

I sent her a private message last week
a simple one with love, but asking for the Ep. So I did my thing, at least, lol

yummy

Quote from: Glock on October 22, 2015, 06:49:40 PM
Maybe we should write Bran an open letter..
About her music and how much it means to us and how she needs to hurry the fuck up

n

"Hey ghan...how's sy'rai? Hope she's good. So about that ep...  :suplol: "

iman