Zendaya and Tinashe have a younger exotical coming for their spot.

Started by Inject My Lips, October 25, 2015, 01:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

So this was about Hailee, I thought it was about a whole new girl. Didnt u guys know Hailee yet? She was nominated to the Oscars many years ago for a western, and appeared on Enders Game. And funnily, shes a Taylor S. friend
She was rumored for young Jean grey, for Xmen Apocalypse

Wtv

On other hand, she has nothing to do with Tinashe sound and lane. Hailee is another straight pop act. No idea about Zendaya, tho, since I havent heard anything from her yet

Champion

Yeah her music is nothing like Zendaya's nor Tinashe's. I don't think she's competing with them, really.

Wtv

definetly not.
oh, forgot she was in Pitch Perfect 2, havent watched yet, but I loved the 1st

Kaeli.

Wtv

the song is really catchy and feels so fresh. I was surprised when I heard it for the 1st time weeks ago, wasnt expecting her to start as a singer either. Good start, and definety better song than most people out there

Cowgirl

The song is catchy but why make a song about masturbation but have it sound like Kidz Bop mess?

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Champion on October 25, 2015, 02:02:55 PM
Yeah her music is nothing like Zendaya's nor Tinashe's. I don't think she's competing with them, really.

Tinashe is jumping in this kind of lane with her new song tho.  Zendaya is said to be going urban now tho so you might be right about her.

Cowboy Nine