KI! Welp ...2 blk gorls become NFL's 1st male cheerleaders. comments are a blast

Started by KING BENTLEY., March 31, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

GRAND

Quote from: brocka4life on March 31, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
I?m not against the idea of male cheerleaders.

But the timing of them introducing two black, I?m assuming effeminate, male cheerleaders during all the backlash with BLM and taking a knee, only gives fuel to the theory that the NFL and mainstream loves the delegitimization of Black male masculinity.

At the same time, I feel that we can do both ? have black male cheerleaders and fight against police brutality.
bvvvcccvbbb

I mean the world thinks black men are THUGS and THIEVES

Is this really gonna do the trick

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 31, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
Not Distraction

I don't think the government gives a fuck about hiding anything

I dunno why the girls always think that
gfffgggggg now wait, i wouldn?t say that?s a conspiracy

It?s a fact that all government in every country is fucking corrupt and covers up certain shit by any means necessary

Young

Young

KING BENTLEY.

s

I feel like this will end tragic tho

it's not a good idea to put 2 twink built fem boys in the midst of steroid raged owt DL men full of testosterone ... with MONEY

get ready for an intense First 48 episode gorls

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

adlmsklmff

Gorl anything a black gay does successfully they blame it on the agenda.

They sound like white people and afrimmitive action.

Sinpool

Quote from: brocka4life on March 31, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
I?m not against the idea of male cheerleaders.

But the timing of them introducing two black, I?m assuming effeminate, male cheerleaders during all the backlash with BLM and taking a knee, only gives fuel to the theory that the NFL and mainstream loves the delegitimization of Black male masculinity.

At the same time, I feel that we can do both ? have black male cheerleaders and fight against police brutality.

lsnkdlnkjnjffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The whole damn NFL is a bunch of niggers bashing each others heads in. How does two male cheerleaders goes against Black male Masculinity when the whole damn league is 95% hyper masculine.

It's like a Fem black man, He doesn't even have to be gay, can't even exist without someone ruining the black community.

b7

Quote from: Eternal Bell on March 31, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
hhhhhhhhhh

NFL wont las long an'way wit wats comin'
but woo! jump SPLIT!
it was the # league and sport for so long now, too. They?ve already been crumbling

This is a good look, but it?s too little too late

yummy

I'll never understand people's obsession with protecting black masculinity anyway. It's not like being masc has helped most of these niggas advance beyond being felons and woman beaters.

b7

Quote from: AlmondEyes on March 31, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: herbie on March 31, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
it appears that they'll be used to hold the women up during some routines

not owt there with poms poms kickin up their skirts

dmfnfd

:plzstop:
the shaderoom is a fucking mess :kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
I'll never understand people's obsession with protecting black masculinity anyway. It's not like being masc has helped most of these niggas advance beyond being felons and woman beaters.

!!!!!!!!

:uhh:     

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

d

It's the biggest paradox to me, back at it's height in the 2000s all people did was complain about black people being thugs, baggy clothes, disrespecting women etc.,

Now things are going left and their crying about feminization of black men and praying for baggy clothes to return because clothes that fit scare them.  :plzstop:

LOONA.

And half of these niggas hate black women and they're the main ones trying to fight for them.     

GLOCK

n
I?m really crying at this being a thing
Fags wanna do any and every damn thing

?First to?

:kii:
Always looking for inclusion in the silliest shit