RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

I don't think anyone really had a storyline this season not just Kandi. But that stupid beverly hills show is so boring and nothing happens but ppl love that one so....

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on September 17, 2022, 03:48:39 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 17, 2022, 11:19:47 AMKandi brought family drama this season? Where? And she brought Broadway plays? Huh?  :uhh:  No, she brought the Bravo cameras around to promote her play. Thats all.

I love Kandi. All I want for her to do is save some of the 'drama' that she really does have for RHOA itself cause its all going into her spin off shows. Thats all. I dont blame her for doing it and just showing up to the group sessions with the girls cause why overdo it when ur peach will be secured either way, but if I wanted Cynthia gone cause she had no storyline for years, then I gotta be fair and say I'd prefer Kandi to take a season or two off until she's ready to share more on RHOA and just focus on her spin off shows like Porsha did. Then come back. Its been 13 seasons non stop. Everyone has taken a break from the show at some point, so Kandi doing the same shouldn't be too outlandish of a request. Lol.

Kandi organized a group trip based on her play
BDJSJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJEJRJEJJRJEJRJEKDJKDJDDJDD
D
D
D

D
D
D

D
D
D
D
SMF
EMF

E
F
R
F
D

R
F

R
T
T T
F

So let her be the goddam cast's TRAVEL agent. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

And not the idea of having a "story" being "outdated". :uhh:

BDBNDNDNDNNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNJFJDNDJDNJDNDNDNDNNDDDDD
D
D

D

LOCK this damn thread and CANCEL this shit

Scott.

Bringing back Eva and Shamari is nothing fresh and new. Everyone claims they want something new but begs to bring back old cast members. Get some NEW girls that aren't celebs or big names

how u let him cheat

y'all don't want a storyline, y'all want MESS N DRAMA.

i mean... i do too. but u need gors like kandi to balance it owt a bit. cuz everybody always bein in mess all time gets draining. and I can hear TREY now

i'm tired of this same old mess. CANCEL THIS.  :udontlookok:

never satisfied self

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Scott.

And it's funny that a lot of y'all want Eva back but yet wanted her gone when she was there. Y'all don't know what y'all want  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on September 17, 2022, 05:12:00 PMAnd it's funny that a lot of y'all want Eva back but yet wanted her gone when she was there. Y'all don't know what y'all want  :dead:
They really don't know what they want.

STUNNA GOD

I always liked Eva..... I was just tired of her being PREGNANT. :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on September 17, 2022, 05:10:04 PMBringing back Eva and Shamari is nothing fresh and new.

Get some NEW girls that aren't celebs or big names
and I 100000% agree with this... but we know that's not gonna happen. d So yea, just bring back Eva.

Cowgirl

September 17, 2022, 05:45:40 PM #16059 Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 05:47:44 PM by Big Barbie
I liked Eva, especially toward the end. I think people's issue with Eva is that they were expecting Top Model Eva but once you realize it's a completely different setting, she's good for the show.

Cowgirl

Also, I agree with the storylines thing. A storyline is cute for newer housewives and for major life events but other than that, individual storylines are boring af once we get to know the cast member. Sit these bitches at dinner every week and I'm cool with that.

Vonc2002

Yea I didn't mind eva. Tha only girls I wanted gone right away where latoya, yovanna ugly self,  and I'm sure I could think of a couple more but eva was cool.  Sanya COULD go but bring her back to be lashed tbh.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

MANya can go, but i wouldn't mind seeing her husband for another season

:ohwow:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: plastic on September 17, 2022, 06:01:45 PMMANya can go, but i wouldn't mind seeing her husband for another season

NOT if he's gonna jump into women's business.

:nowgorl:

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 17, 2022, 06:08:18 PM
Quote from: plastic on September 17, 2022, 06:01:45 PMMANya can go, but i wouldn't mind seeing her husband for another season

NOT if he's gonna jump into women's business.

:nowgorl:
he can jump into my panties

best selling female rapper of all time