RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on September 17, 2022, 05:12:00 PMAnd it's funny that a lot of y'all want Eva back but yet wanted her gone when she was there. Y'all don't know what y'all want  :dead:
>>>><<<< I questioned this last week lol.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 17, 2022, 11:00:45 AMg

Kandi's "drama" and storylines are so Surface level. I was actually invested in her issues with Todd, but she never allows viewers to see too much, which doesn't allow us to sustain interest in her. I 1000% agree with what Marlo said and it isn't even exclusive to just getting to drama with the girls. She doesn't give us anything, period. It's unfair to viewers and also unfair to her other cast members. At the end of the day, this is a job and she's not doing her job well... she's not entertaining..
Thank you!

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 17, 2022, 11:01:32 AMThere's a difference between "liking" Kandi and being "entertained" by Kandi, guys...
>>><<< The entertainment value ain't hitting the way it use to.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 17, 2022, 04:30:21 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on September 17, 2022, 03:48:39 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 17, 2022, 11:19:47 AMKandi brought family drama this season? Where? And she brought Broadway plays? Huh?  :uhh:  No, she brought the Bravo cameras around to promote her play. Thats all.

I love Kandi. All I want for her to do is save some of the 'drama' that she really does have for RHOA itself cause its all going into her spin off shows. Thats all. I dont blame her for doing it and just showing up to the group sessions with the girls cause why overdo it when ur peach will be secured either way, but if I wanted Cynthia gone cause she had no storyline for years, then I gotta be fair and say I'd prefer Kandi to take a season or two off until she's ready to share more on RHOA and just focus on her spin off shows like Porsha did. Then come back. Its been 13 seasons non stop. Everyone has taken a break from the show at some point, so Kandi doing the same shouldn't be too outlandish of a request. Lol.

Kandi organized a group trip based on her play
BDJSJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJEJRJEJJRJEJRJEKDJKDJDDJDD
D
D
D

D
D
D

D
D
D
D
SMF
EMF

E
F
R
F
D

R
F

R
T
T T
F

So let her be the goddam cast's TRAVEL agent. :uhh:

:udontlookok:
dffbsufibuofboudfbdfsufnfdsdfdfsfdsf

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on September 17, 2022, 05:10:04 PMBringing back Eva and Shamari is nothing fresh and new. Everyone claims they want something new but begs to bring back old cast members. Get some NEW girls that aren't celebs or big names
!!!!

This show needs new blood, the vets can't carry this forever.

demitri.petty

Lol I just wanna see if Phaedra will make an appearance next season.  Porsha confirmed a possible RHOA return on her Amazon live

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 17, 2022, 11:00:45 AMg

Kandi's "drama" and storylines are so Surface level. I was actually invested in her issues with Todd, but she never allows viewers to see too much, which doesn't allow us to sustain interest in her. I 1000% agree with what Marlo said and it isn't even exclusive to just getting to drama with the girls. She doesn't give us anything, period. It's unfair to viewers and also unfair to her other cast members. At the end of the day, this is a job and she's not doing her job well... she's not entertaining..

thats not true. WHEN there was drama wit todd, her mom, etc we saw it. right now there just seems to be minimal to no drama to showcase. is she supposed to just DRUM up some mess in her real life just for u gors to kii at? go watch bobby lites ghetto ass mess and get ur fix. what she does give us is successful boss ass rich bitch... kinda what the show started off showcasing from the JUMP. queen is here to damn stay.

:receipts:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: demitri.petty on September 18, 2022, 05:39:23 AMLol I just wanna see if Phaedra will make an appearance next season.  Porsha confirmed a possible RHOA return on her Amazon live
n

Phaedra ain't coming back. I wish y'all would let this dream die already.

M-Rocka

Yeah, Kandi ain't leaving until she decides to do so. Unofficial EP self. :feelinmyself:

STUNNA GOD

September 18, 2022, 01:09:05 PM #16076 Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 01:11:26 PM by Georgina Sparks
You're also entertained by 90210, so I really don't see what you're trying to get at here

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw