Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: AlmondEyes on June 04, 2018, 01:16:57 AM
I finally got tested in March (I know i'm trash) and now I can never go back to having random hookups.  I've never been reckless so I always assumed I was clean, but actually knowing that I'm clean has made me prioritize my health waaay above a quick nut.  I don't know how some guys can get tested monthly and still wind up on Jack'd or engage in risky behavior.  My next sex partner is gonna have to get tested with me.

Love this! :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Yea i really wish people didn't look at HIV the way that they do, but the liars like Cody's friend had to deal with, and the media of course, really set people back that have contracted it and actually would be honest if given the chance in the dating world. mess

I will not date someone will HIV/AIDS whether thery?re truthful or not and that is my choice. It?s absurd to say you?re shaming someone by saying no.
how can you possibly deduce that from the post you just quoted? of course you have that choice.

read it again

Bulldagger

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Yea I really wish people didn't look at HIV the way that they do, but the liars like Cody's friend had to deal with, and the media of course, really set people back that have contracted it and actually would be honest if given the chance in the dating world. mess

I will not date someone will HIV/AIDS whether they're truthful or not and that is my choice. It?s absurd to say you?re shaming someone by saying no.
how can you possibly deduce that from the post you just quoted? of course you have that choice.

read it again

I read it. Whether they?re honest or not, my answer would still be N.O. And I?m not above shaming these people tbh because a lot of them were careless and continue to be careless. It goes back to the the cycle of negativity the black community has, it?s like we thrive off of being stereotypes and fitting the quota of general statistics. It?s like damn, at what point do we want better for ourselves? We get mad at people for speaking the truth when we continue to contribute to it. I mean, is FUCKING that important? It?s just like these niggas that continue to seed these bitches with bastards without being in a committed relationship or in some type of relationship union. However, want to cry racism when it?s factually reported. How about you control yourself? I?m sorry, but this type of I cannot control myself narrative pisses me off.

Bulldagger

...saying you cannot control yourself is animalistic, it is barbaric and what a monkey would do. Are you a monkey? The universe, god if you believe, gave us dominion over the animals and great intelligence, but some of them seem to have more sense than we have and that?s absolutely disgusting.

Bulldagger

I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

dont

taking precautions and rejecting a potentially risky situation is a ok

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bulldagger

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

dont

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.

Gekkouga

Not this Scorpio shit again

Djdjdjxjxjcjfjdjdjsjzkzkz

Bulldagger

Quote from: Justaway on June 04, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
Not this Scorpio shit again

Djdjdjxjxjcjfjdjdjsjzkzkz

Well, it?s true. We?re some of the most hated people cause we don?t fall in line and will tell you how it is. Look at the shit Khia gets and got for the shooting rant she went on. I know a few Scorpio who had similar opinions. We just don?t have a stroke your ego mentality. I like truth and facts, don?t sell me no BS.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

dont

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.

Like i said i will have my dildo mess ready
and call someone over for a cuddle tea
aint got time for these games

but

i think the stats are off  but the caution is the same regardless

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

TogetherAgain

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that this is going to be nominated for Thread of the Year at the 2019 Ghannys.

:plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: TogetherAgain on June 04, 2018, 02:07:02 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that this is going to be nominated for Thread of the Year at the 2019 Ghannys.

:plzstop:
uygiuhoijiuogyiuhoijpo[
wtf

Bulldagger

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

dont

Like i said i will have my dildo mess ready
and call someone over for a cuddle tea
aint got time for these games

but

i think the stats are off  but the caution is the same regardless

You shouldn?t have to resort to that and that?s the saddest part.

The fact that you can get HIV before a committed relationship is just like wow.

Now, I see why black women have so much hostility towards bisexual men. Yikes.