Member Appreciation - Vonc (Rih/Celine stan, thug, from Chicago)

Started by GLOCK, August 07, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 05:30:40 PM
Quote from: ton&zankou on August 07, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
C cxccccxx cc vvvv

I love vonc bitch ass

I have a love hate relationship with him cause sometimes I really want him dead  :hmph:

But then I got too know him and Lavon is actually really nice and considerate  :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's just some of the trivial things done are here aren't important so it's hard to mix the two sometimes (for me, cause I'll kill a bitch over my Ci :bvy: )

But all in all I'm glad to know him. Faggot ass.
I feel the same way.  One day recently I wanted to tear TF into you but all in all I love you, evil ass
I know

I live for when I piss you off

:scrumptious:

I literally scream doing the mess but I know you get your jollies having me ready to kill myself  :sistas:

MelMel

Cowboy Nine

I wanna kick his ass most of the time, but...

uh

hmmmmm

yeah that's about it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 07, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
I wanna kick his ass most of the time, but...

uh

hmmmmm

yeah that's about it.
Fag, ur smelling up my mess. LEAVE!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

I love Vonc, he always keeps me in stitches with his posts. He's very opinionated. Scorpio self.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 07, 2018, 09:11:41 PM
I love Vonc, he always keeps me in stitches with his posts. He's very opinionated. Scorpio self.
I appreciate u too tho we agree on NOTHING! Still trying to figure out how u justify liking kenya ^o)

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 09:13:31 PM
I appreciate u too tho we agree on NOTHING! Still trying to figure out how u justify liking kenya ^o)
We agree that Sanaa ain't and will NEVER be cute. But I love Kenya, I couldn't stand the bitch during seasons 5 & 6, but she won me over after season 8.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 07, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 09:13:31 PM
We agree that Sanaa ain't and will NEVER be cute.
The only thing that mattered here  :blessed:
Thanks M-Rocka, wrong self

Vonc2002

I tried to respond to everyone's comments because I do appreciate u guys coming in and saying MOSTLY nice things, even if it was minimalistic. This place is just entertainment  BUT I low-key, legit view us as a lil dysfunctional family.   I've known alot of u for 5 & 6 yrs+ at this point and almost all of you contribute to the good time i experience here, even members like afro and que who i dont particularly connect with.  I love these moments when we can appreciate each in between tearing each other tf down.  And let me also acknowledge my board fckn bestie for maintaining these kinda traditions. I appreciate u but u already know that. Love u all (except that fat girl) :stressed:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
I tried to respond to everyone's comments because I do appreciate u guys coming in and saying MOSTLY nice things, even if it was minimalistic. This place is just entertainment  BUT I low-key, legit view us as a lil dysfunctional family.   I've known alot of u for 5 & 6 yrs+ at this point and almost all of you contribute to the good time i experience here, even members like afro and que who i dont particularly connect with.  I love these moments when we can appreciate each in between tearing each other tf down.  And let me also acknowledge my board fckn bestie for maintaining these kinda traditions. I appreciate u but u already know that. Love u all (except that fat girl) :stressed:
whatever black bitch :wub:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

:stressed: