Started by ton, August 16, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Kurama on August 16, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Quote from: ton on August 16, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
Raditz was queen tbh

Queeng Zarbon will always be my fave underdog
a,m,d,ssd,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was like 'HIM' from Power Puff girls imo

Just..... EVERYTHING

ton

Zarbon might be the first Drag KING I've ever encountered

Qings is either a male that is CUNT or a female pretending to be a man

Ma Lo

BAPHOMET.

ton

DS<MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sorr' im finally done with DB and on DBZ and when they try to find out if Gohan turns into an APE has me screaming

'uhhh, have you noticed anything STRANGE happening at night? haha? 0_o"

Gilgamesh.

Vvvvvv

Gohan had so much damn potential. I wish Toriyama had stuck to his original iplan and made him him the lead character after the Cell Saga.

ton

August 16, 2018, 05:31:39 PM #81 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:31:56 PM by ton
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 16, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
Vvvvvv

Gohan had so much damn potential. I wish Toriyama had stuck to his original iplan and made him him the lead character after the Cell Saga.

eek

what?

i dont know about this

he was gonna be LEAD during Buu?

and yeah Gohan could have been.... EVERYTHING  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
But Chichi Humanized his ass

LOONA.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 16, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
If Super flopped why would they be making a movie?

DRAIDs stop LYING

Asian studios have TONS of coin to waste. They remake flop shows and movies all the time.

Super flopped
GT flopped

Akira has been pissed for years     

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/127432/20160126/akira-toriyama-fan-dragon-ball-super-anime-fixing-script-make.htm

:omf:

LOONA.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 16, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
Not One Piece of SHIT

Really gorls?

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/04/11/one-piece-sales-best-selling-manga-comment-eiichiro-oda/

QuoteOf course, the creator laughed after making the joke, but Oda has commented on One Piece?s record-breaking sales before. As of right now, the manga has sold more than 430 million units since it debuted in 1997. That number is nearly double the second best-selling manga as Dragon Ball has sold just 240 million units while Naruto comes in third at 220 million. When it comes to overall comics, One Piece is slated to outsell Batman as it is gaining ground against the DC Comics series. So, it isn?t a surprise to hear that Oda wants to continue his streak

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ton on August 16, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
Vvvvvv

eek

what?

i dont know about this

Yeah Akira wanted Goku to stay dead :dead:

Gohan would have been the lead character for the rest of season (Ultimate Gohan is a nod to that) but by that time Dragonball was so popular it was practically a cult and TOEI were not gonna risk upsetting fans or losing all that money.

That's also why they keep bringing back Freiza, he's immensely popular in Japan. He wasn't even meant to be in the Universe Survival Arc originally but they switched out Buu for him.

Kurama

And another damn thing

Ill never forgive these faggots for getting us hype for a proper DBZ fighting game

And what do ya fuckin know, all the hidden/Downloadable characters are different versions of Goku!

LOONA.

And wtf is that Super Ball Heroes trash?   

ton

When Gohans power level is 710 and gokus is only 300

Woo!

ton

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 16, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
Quote from: ton on August 16, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
Vvvvvv

eek

what?

i dont know about this

Yeah Akira wanted Goku to stay dead :dead:

Gohan would have been the lead character for the rest of season (Ultimate Gohan is a nod to that) but by that time Dragonball was so popular it was practically a cult and TOEI were not gonna risk upsetting fans or losing all that money.

That's also why they keep bringing back Freiza, he's immensely popular in Japan. He wasn't even meant to be in the Universe Survival Arc originally but they switched out Buu for him.
I'm crying

That would have been fine. Goku was irreverent once the Android saga started :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: