The girls are really dragging tf out of K Michelle

Started by HUGO, September 25, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

September 25, 2018, 07:38:09 PM #2 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:38:41 PM by Vonc2002
Yea, i find it pathetic that she tried to make it seem like that girl stole tons of money from her.  I remember her crying about it and now to find out it was $50 for an uber  :dead:
She's disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

I like K?s music but she is doing the most. I wasn?t feeling the way she came at Tearria

RAY7

IDC what it is
if she stole it shes a thief. How you gon get mad at me for exposing what YOU did? :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: AYR on September 25, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
IDC what it is
if she stole it shes a thief. How you gon get mad at me for exposing what YOU did? :dead:
right

And I don?t even like k Michelle

$50,000, $50 or 50 CENTS...it wasn?t fucking yours to take

Not seeing why this bitch is being dragged :udontlookok:

HUGO

IDC what it is

I don?t think this girl was trying to ?steal? from someone who she considered to be he best friend. Her card was linked up to uber and she was doing work for her and ordered a fucking uber. Sis didn?t go in her bag or into her account and steal money.  It honestly could?ve been handled differently. For a ?superstar? $50 should be nothing tbh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on September 25, 2018, 07:50:37 PM
IDC what it is

I don?t think this girl was trying to ?steal? from someone who she considered to be he best friend. Her card was linked up to uber and she was doing work for her and ordered a fucking uber. Sis didn?t go in her bag or into her account and steal money.  It honestly could?ve been handled differently. For a ?superstar? $50 should be nothing tbh.
EXACTLY!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And to make it seem like this girl embezzled thousands and it was just an uber ride is stupid. SORRY!

HUGO

Do some of y?all even understand what transpired cuz....

:diddraispoot:

Scott.

The lyrica thing would?ve been if her husband didn?t say the same about her lol

And y?all are stupid. If you take something without asking it?s stealing and it was more than 50 bucks which will be revealed later in the season.

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
Yea, i find it pathetic that she tried to make it seem like that girl stole tons of money from her.  I remember her crying about it and now to find out it was $50 for an uber  :dead:
She's disgusting

Boy N

It was more than $50 dollars. The first charge was 90 dollars. She used her card for 3 days and caused her acct to be suspended bc Paris used the card in NYC while K was in LA. She had no access to her funds bc of it.

Her and Paris didn't speak for year's and when they did Paris was like "so i didn't OD". Paris tried to fight her about her money

Scott.

And not to mention, K?s other best friend did the same shit and PARIS was calling her a thief and trying to fight the girl (it was on K?s reality show). Only for her fat ass to do the same and wanna cry cause she got called out.

Miss me with it

LOONA.

Quote from: FM on September 25, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
She's disgusting

Boy N

It was more than $50 dollars. The first charge was 90 dollars. She used her card for 3 days and caused her acct to be suspended bc Paris used the card in NYC while K was in LA. She had no access to her funds bc of it.

Her and Paris didn't speak for year's and when they did Paris was like "so i didn't OD". Paris tried to fight her about her money

She was making purchases off her card for 3 days straight..without her knowledge/consent?

Yh I'm with K on this one.  :dead:     

Drogon

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 25, 2018, 07:49:23 PM
IDC what it is
right

And I don?t even like k Michelle

$50,000, $50 or 50 CENTS...it wasn?t fucking yours to take

Not seeing why this bitch is being dragged :udontlookok:

It was way more than 50 she even said so in the Hollywood Unlocked interview. K and Paris had a sit down and K brought the bank statements and Paris got mad and tried to fight her