The girls are really dragging tf out of K Michelle

Started by HUGO, September 25, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: LOONA. on September 25, 2018, 08:50:26 PM
Quote from: FM on September 25, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
Yea, i find it pathetic that she tried to make it seem like that girl stole tons of money from her.  I remember her crying about it and now to find out it was $50 for an uber  :dead:
She's disgusting

Boy N

It was more than $50 dollars. The first charge was 90 dollars. She used her card for 3 days and caused her acct to be suspended bc Paris used the card in NYC while K was in LA. She had no access to her funds bc of it.

Her and Paris didn't speak for year's and when they did Paris was like "so i didn't OD". Paris tried to fight her about her money

She was making purchases off her card for 3 days straight..without her knowledge/consent?

Yh I'm with K on this one.  :dead:     

Yes and she was renting personal town cars

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on September 25, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
IDC what it is
if she stole it shes a thief. How you gon get mad at me for exposing what YOU did? :dead:

that is true BUT K made it seem like it was HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS ..whitney houston bodyguard TEAS and it was a 50 dollar mess

Drogon

Quote from: HUGO on September 25, 2018, 08:53:14 PM
K is known for lying

N...you don't know what ur talking about

Bank statements don't lie and she will show them at the right time.

This gorl stole from her point blank and tried to hit k Michelle in the face with a wine glass when K brought out them bank statements

Scott.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 25, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
IDC what it is
if she stole it shes a thief. How you gon get mad at me for exposing what YOU did? :dead:

that is true BUT K made it seem like it was HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS ..whitney houston bodyguard TEAS and it was a 50 dollar mess

But it wasn?t a 50 dollar mess. It was more than that

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2018, 08:58:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 25, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
IDC what it is

But it wasn?t a 50 dollar mess. It was more than that

oh word? well fuck paris ass then

RAY7

I dont see how she "made it seem" like anything
she said she caught her stealing, so is it not theft when its under a certain amount? :dead:
its not like she sued her or anything, now THAT would be acting like its a lot
she just exposed her and cut her off

Cowgirl

K Michelle was dead wrong for broadcasting that she stole from her. I wouldn?t want someone to work with/around me either if they used my money without my consent, no matter how small the charge is. She didn?t have to call her out publicly tho, if that?s what happened.

Kaeli.

Thieves used to have their hands cut off

This fat bitch got off easy :sobusyjetsetter:

Vonc2002

I dont believe it was more than $50 tbh. The kinda petty bitch that K Michelle is wouldnt have folded in how she felt if it was all that imo. Not to mention that tweet that says whether it was this amount or THIS amount, it's stealing.  This pettybitch would've just tweeted it was countless cards for countless days. Paris>>>>>>>>>
K michelle is trash
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 09:18:27 PM
I dont believe it was more than $50 tbh. The kinda petty bitch that K Michelle is wouldnt have folded in how she felt if it was all that imo. Not to mention that tweet that says whether it was this amount or THIS amount, it's stealing.  This pettybitch would've just tweeted it was countless cards for countless days. Paris>>>>>>>>>
K michelle is trash